Current Affairs Quiz for January 2, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz For January 2, 2019
1. The annual report of UNICEF says that offenses against children are more than ________.
2. As per the CEBR report, the Indian economy will overtake which country by 2026?
3. India and _________ shared the list of nuclear installations with each other.
4. Which force has been renamed as Indian Railway Protection Force Service?
5. Who launched the Swachh Survekshan League 2020?
(A) Hardeep Singh Puri
(B) Rajnath Singh
(C) Kamal Nath
6. The Rabi sowing area has increased by ___________hectares.
(A) 571 lakh hectares
(B) 517 lakh hectares
(C) 63 lakh hectares
(D) 36 lakh hectares
7. Which bank launched the MANI app for the visually impaired?
(B) Bank of Baroda
(D) Bank of Maharashtra
8. The National Green Corps scheme was revived in which state or UT after almost a decade?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Jammu & Kashmir
9. Which state government has decided to set up five new medical colleges?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Andhra Pradesh
10. Which Indian defense service has banned the use of Facebook by its personnel?
(A) Indian Navy
(B) Indian Army
(C) Indian Airforce
(D) Territorial Army
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quizzes will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.847 Views