Current Affairs Quiz for January 20, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 20, 2020
1. How much gold reserve does India hold as per World Council Gold Report?
(A) 1007 tonnes
(B) 907 tonnes
(C) 600 tonnes
(D) 607 tonnes
(E) 1603 tonnes
2. Microsoft recently announced its planning to cut more than half of carbon emissions across its supply chain by which year?
3. The Government of India has inked a Loan Agreement with which International Financial Organisation, to modernize Assam’s Passenger Ferry Sector?
(A) Morgan Stanely
(B) Australia and New Zealand Bank
(C) Asian Infrastructure Investment bank
(D) Asian Development Bank
(E) World Bank
4. Which state hosted the first edition of the “Krishi Manthan” summit?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
5. Who among the following was honored with the ‘Order of Australia’, Australia’s highest civilian honor?
(A) Ratan Tata
(B) Mukesh Ambani
(C) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
(D) Lakshmi Mittal
(E) Gautam Adani
6. Which International firm is to release its original film named ‘The Banker’?
7. Who among the following headed the group of Minister’s report on a legal framework to prevent sexual harassment?
(A) Rajnath Singh
(B) Nirmala Sithraman
(C) Smriti Irani
(D) Amit Shah
(E) Narendra Modi
8. India is to set up the Maritime Research Coordination Centre in which country?
(B) Sri Lanka
9. How many BRI deals were signed by Myanmar-China recently?
10. Who among the following has been appointed as the new country head of RBS India?
(A) Chitranjan Kevla
(B) Arun Kapoor
(C) Punit Sood
(D) Manu Kapoor
(E) Rahul Dheer
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.609 Views