Current Affairs Quiz for May 20, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 20/05/2019
1. Which social media platform announced its partnership with the Indian Wheelchair Cricket Association as the team sponsor for Team India during Asia Cup 2019?
3. Which city’s metro tied up with Instamojo for card payments?
4. Wholesale Price Index-based Inflation slides to ______ percent in April 2018.
6. In which city, India will be setting up its military space agency?
7. Name the online writing of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) project launched for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Officers of Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC).
(A) OPT(Officers Performance Tools)
(B) SPARROW (Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window)
(C) PAOW (Performance Appraisal Online Window)
(D) PAOWO (Performance Appraisal Online Window for Officers)
(E) None of these
9. Name the Maritime Exercise between Singapore and India that was held in Singapore recently.
(C) INDRA NAV
10. Which country’s people are seeking help to reduce their alcohol intake, as per the 8th edition of Global Drug Survey 2019?
11. Who was appointed as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank?
(B) Nitin Chugh
(C) Sunil Patel
(D) Nandlal Sarda
(E) Vikas Arora
12. Name the Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICGS), that was decommissioned in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
(B) ICGS Samarth
(C) ICGS Samrat
(D) ICGS Vigraha
(E) ICGS Vikrant
13. Union Ministry of Environment is creating a new DNA Database of which animal in order to curb poaching?
(C) Indian Rhinos
14. India recently delivered a pair of Mi-24 attack helicopters to which country?
(A) Sri Lanka
(A) Nandan Nilekani
(B) Kishore Sansi
(C) Sanjay Jain
(D) Aruna Sharma
(E) Arun Jaitley
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!