Current Affairs Quiz for January 21, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 21, 2020
1. Which among the following nations has recently requested the United Nations to get it out of FATF grey list?
2. How much Foreign Direct Investment did India attract in 2019 according to the Global Investment Trends Monitor Report released by UNCTAD?
(A) $48 billion
(B) $47 billion
(C) $49 billion
(D) $46 billion
(E) $45 billion
3. In which city did the National Informatics Centre organize the two-day tech conclave?
(D) New Delhi
4. Amazon has announced to invest _ USD to digitize Small and Medium Businesses in India.
(A) 1.5 billion
(B) 1 billion
(C) 2 billion
(D) 2.5 billion
(E) 3 billion
5. Which edition of Indian census will be conducted in 2021?
6. Which bank has introduced OTP-based log-in for net banking?
(A) HDFC bank
(B) ICICI bank
(C) State Bank of India
(D) Bank of Baroda
(E) IDBI bank
7. Zomato has acquired Uber eat for Rs _ crore.
(A) Rs. 3010 crore
(B) Rs. 3000 crore
(C) Rs. 2485 crore
(D) Rs. 2500 crore
(E) Rs. 2000 crore
8. TB Control Programme has been renamed to __ by the Government of India.
(A) National Tuberculosis removal Program
(B) National Tuberculosis Elimination Program
(C) India Tuberculosis Elimination Program
(D) India Tuberculosis removal Program
(E) Bharat Tuberculosis removal Program
9. Which country has successfully test-fired nuclear-capable K-4 Ballistic Missile?
(D) United Nations
10. Who among the following has been appointed as the new MD of State Bank of India?
(A) Challa Sreenivasulu
(B) Arun Kapoor
(C) Punit Sood
(D) Manu Kapoor
(E) Madhav Tiberwal
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.269 Views