Current Affairs Quiz for May 21, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 21/05/2019
1. Which country approved Permanent Residency to certain expatriates?
(E) R. David
3. Which Indian Actor was felicitated by the Council of European Chambers of Commerce (CEUCC) in India?
(E) Amitabh Bachchan
(A)Antano and Harini
(C)Rose and Roger
(E) Ganesh Vidyarthi
(E) Narendra Modi
6. Who became the first black African women to scale Everest?
(E) Sophia Danenberg
7. What is the theme of this year’s World Telecommunications Day and Information Society Day 2019?
(A) Big Data for Big Impact
(B)ICT: Entrepreneurship for Social Impact
(C)Enabling the Positive use of Artificial Intelligence for All
(D)Bridging the Standardization Gap
(E) Big Data for for Social Impact
8. What is the theme of this year’s World Hypertension Day?
(A)Know Your Blood Pressure
(B)Health Professionals Educational Professionals
(C)Know Your Numbers
(D)Increasingly Blood pressure and Health
(E)No worry No Pressure
9. As per Israel proposal, which country has been selected as the focus country in Jerusalem Film Festival, 2020?
(D) Sri Lanka
10. Which Financial services company, has launched a specialized insurance cover titled ‘Mumbai Local Train Cover‘ for passengers traveling in local trains in Mumbai?
(A)SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
(B) Bajaj Finserv
(C) Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
(D) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
(E) Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
11. Name the painting of Claude Monet, which was sold for a record-breaking price of $110.7 million (Rs.778 crore) at Sotheby’s Impressionist & Modern Art.
(B) Women in the Garden
(C) Wild Poppies
(D) Impression, Sunrise
(E) Sun Flowers
12. Who was appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Kingdom of Eswatini?
(B) Smriti Irani
(C) Sheela Dixit
(D) Sangeeta Bahadur
(E) Sushma Swaraj
(A)Long Range surface to air Missile
(B) Air-to-Air Missiles
(C) Beyond-Visual-Range Air-To-Air Missile
(D) Medium-Range Surface-to-Air Missile
(E) Short-Range Air to Air Missile
14. Olympic champion Laura Dahlmeier announced retirement from which sport recently?
(B) Ski jumping
15. Winner of International Cricket Council(ICC) world cup 2019 will receive _________, the highest prize money in the history of the tournament.
(A) 1 million Dollar
(B) 3 million Dollar
(C) 2 million Dollar
(D) 4 million Dollar
(E) 5 million Dollar
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!698 Views