Current Affairs Quiz for November 21, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Which city hosted the 5th India – Europe 29 Business Forum?
(A) New Delhi
2. Which defence institution has been recently honoured with the President’s Colour?
(A) National Defence College
(B) Indian Naval Academy
(C) Counter Insurgency and Jungle Warfare School
(D) Officers Training Academy
3. 3S programme-Smart Safety Surveillance is an initiative of which organization?
(A) World Bank
4. India’s Annual Report on Road Accidents was recently released by the Ministry of road transport and highways. The report is for which year?
5. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of National Institute for Sowa-Rigpa (NISR) in which city of India?
(B) Jammu & Kashmir
(C) New Delhi
6. The Union government has recently banned insurgent group Hynniewtrep National Liberation Council (HNLC). This group was based in which state of India?
7. Who has been appointed as the head of the panel on petrochemical investment?
(A) Manish Jain
(B) Arundhati Charan
(C) Ravi Bhandari
(D) Rajat Bhargawa
8. _________ has been named PETA India’s Person of the Year for 2019?
(A) Menka Gandhi
(B) Virat Kolhi
(C) Amitabh Bachhan
(D) Sachin Tendulkar
9. When is World Children’s Day observed?
(A) 16th November
(B) 17th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 20th November
10. When is the World COPD Day observed?
(A) 16th November
(B) 20th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 19th November
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.