Current Affairs Quiz for January 22, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 22, 2020
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs recently approved the closure of Hindustan Fluorocarbons Ltd. When was Hindustan Fluorocarbons Ltd established?
(A) July 14, 1984
(B) July 14, 1983
(C) July 20, 1983
(D) July 14, 1984
(E) July 14, 1985
2. What is India’s position in Global Social Mobility Index launched by World Economic Forum?
3. Mastercard has announced to invest _ in India over 5 years towards tech development?
(A) 1.5 billion
(B) 1 billion
(C) 2 billion
(D) 2.5 billion
(E) 3 billion
4. Which international organization dismissed all claims against India?
(A) World Bank
(B) Bilateral Investment Treaty Organization
(E) International Court for Justice
5. Which bank has launched a Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility?
(A) HDFC bank
(B) ICICI bank
(C) State Bank of India
(D) Bank of Baroda
(E) IDBI bank
6. The Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade will showcase tableau on Start-Up India at the Republic Day Parade. The tableau is to be held under which theme?
(A) The great startups of India
(B) Sky is not the limit
(C) Reach for the sky
(D) Invest in Startups
(E) Generation employment
7. What is India’s position in the Carbon Disclosure Project’s annual report on carbon reduction activities?
8. India’s GDP growth rate for the current fiscal is estimated to be _________by the International Monetary Fund.
9. Which state has proposed for three capitals?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(E) Tamil Nadu
10. Who among the following has been appointed as the new MD and CEO of State Bank of Baroda?
(A) Challa Sreenivasulu
(B) Arun Kapoor
(C) Sanjiv Chadha
(D) Manu Kapoor
(E) Sandeep Jain
|Current Affairs Quiz for January 21, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz for January 20, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz 2020|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.678 Views