Current Affairs Quiz for February 22, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 22/02/2019
1. The construction cost of the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) will be…………?
(A) Rs 20,548 cr
(B)Rs 31,245 cr
(C)Rs 30,274 cr
(D)Rs 24,254 cr
(E) Rs 31,274 cr
3. What percent of DA is being hiked for central government employees?
4. Where was the 4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Sector held?
(A) Rs 2045 cr
(B)Rs 2012 cr
(C)Rs 2055 cr
(D)Rs 2041 cr
(E) Rs 2066 cr
6. The International Vision Zero Conference was held in which state?
7. What does “S” stands in a recently approved KUSUM scheme by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs(CCEA)?
8. How much amount will be induced by the central government into 12 Public Sector Banks?
(A) Rs 47521 cr
(B)Rs 48239 cr
(C)Rs 45125 cr
(D)Rs 51254 cr
(E) Rs 10000 cr
9. Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurate Virtual Experiential Museum(VEM)?
10. What is the name of the application launched by the Department of Justice to ensure empowerment to the common man through technology for access to justice?
(B)Bharat ka Nyaya
(E) Uchch Nyaya
11. Smriti Irani laid the foundation stone for a “Hastshilp” complex in which state/UT?
(A) New Delhi
(E) Madhya Pradesh
12. The Ordnance Factory Board has received a bulk production clearance from the Indian Army and Defence Ministry for production of which artillery guns?
(E) None of the above
13. Where was India’s first “fulldome 3D Digital Theatre” opened?
14. Where will be “79th Indian History Congress” organized?
15. Which insurance company launched a new microinsurance plan “Micro Bachat”?
(E) Future Generali
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
The main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal and we do hope we are being successful in doing that.828 Views