Current Affairs Quiz for May 22, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 22/05/2019
1. Which organisation inaugurated the Young Scientist Programme?
3. Recently BSE launched an application for its mutual fund platform. What is the name of that application?
(E)Aditya Birla MF
4. Which among the following is the song released by ICC for the Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019?
(E) Livin la vida loca
(E) Yuda Cat
6. Which former Prime Minister’s death anniversary is observed on May 21?
(B) Rajiv Gandhi
(C) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(D) Gulzarilal Nanda
(E) I K Gujral
7. The Indian Navy recently began the IMCOR exercise with which country?
(D) South Carolina
(B) Prabowo Subianto
(C) Sandiaga Uno
(D) Ma’ruf Amin
(E) Jusuf Kalla
9. Starbucks recently launched a ‘silent cafe’ in which country?
10. When is the World Metrology Day observed every year?
(B) 20th May
(C) 21th May
(D) 22th May
(E) 23rd May
(B) Ravindra Jadeja
(C) Yuzvendra Chahal
(D) Ashish Nehra
(E) Yusuf Pathan
12. What is the name of the farthest place in the universe where NASA’s spacecraft has recently found evidence of water?
(B) Giant Gracia
(C) Wire Gross
(D) Ultima Thule
(E) None of the above
13. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu has called for protecting which cattle breed recently?
14. Which nation has suspended the procedure of filling landing cards by travelers from India and other nations?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!697 Views