Current Affairs Quiz for August 22, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 22/08/2019
1. The second UDAY train will run between which cities?
(A) Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada
(B) Visakhapatnam and Chennai
(C) Visakhapatnam and Bangalore
(D) Vijayawada and Bangalore
(E) Vijayawada and Chennai
2. In which city was the Information Fusion Centre-Indian Ocean Region inaugurated recently?
(D) New Delhi
3. Which city hosted the Joint Working Group meeting held between India and China?
(A) New Delhi
4. Which country will participate in Hand-in-Hand military exercise with India?
5. Who among the following has won this year’s South Asian Spelling Bee competition?
(A) Pranav Nandakumar
(B) Saketh Sundar
(C) Navneeth Murali
(D) Vayun Krishna
6. Which broadcasting company has introduced awards in memory of its former anchor, late Neelum Sharma?
(A) AIR FM Gold
(B) All India Radio
(D) Prasar Bharti
(E) Red FM
7. Which state government has declared Nicotine as “Class A poison” and banned its production and sale?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(E) Andhra Pradesh
8. Which institute has invented two special membranes to separate oil and water?
(A) IIT Delhi
(B) IIT Kanpur
(C) IIT Madras
(D) IIT Guwahati
(E) IIT Kharagpur
9. Which state transport corporation has launched a live tracking system for the public buses?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(E) Madhya Pradesh
10. Which player has been elected as an honorary life member of Marylebone Cricket Club?
(A) Stuart Broad
(B) Jonny Bairstow
(C) Mitchell Johnson
(D) Dimuth Karunaratne
(E) Brad Haddin
11. Mobile Metallic Ramp has been handed over to the Indian Army. Which organization has developed it?
12. ‘Quality Unknown: The Invisible Water Crisis’. This report is made by which organization?
(D) World Bank
13. Which state government has launched Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana recently?
(A) New Delhi
14. The Indian government has decided to offer e-tourist visa at how much fee?
15. Which infectious disease outbreak in prevailing in the world according to the WHO?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.713 Views