Current Affairs Quiz for October 22, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 22/10/2019
1. In which city is India Myanmar Naval Exercise “IMNEX-2019” being conducted?
2. Who is the new head of the European Central Bank?
(A) Angela Barett
(B) Christine Lagarde
(C) Jenny Lagarde
(D) Dabby Jones
3. What is the name of the book written by N Chandrasekaran and Roopa Purushothaman which was recently launched by PM Narendra Modi?
(A) Bridge India
(B) Enlightenment Now
(C) Bridgital Nation
(D) Life 3.0
4. Which country has recently been removed from the FATF’s Grey List?
(C) Sri Lanka
5. Who has been awarded the Most Eminent Senior Citizen Award?
(A) K Parasaran
(B) Rajesh Kalra
(C) Ratan Tata
(D) Lal Krishna Adwani
6. Which country has recently declared state emergency in its capital following a violent protest?
7. Who bagged the Vogue award for Sportsperson of the Year 2019?
(A) Dutee Chand
(B) Hima Das
(C) P V Sindhu
(D) Saina Nehwal
8. Who has sworn in as the President of Indonesia?
(A) Jusuf Kalla
(B) Joko Widodo
(C) Maruf Amin
(D) Jusuf Widodo
9. When was the Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) established?
10. Who chaired the Defence Acquisition Council held on October 21, 2019?
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Rajnath Singh
(C) Ajay Kumar
(D) Manu Kapoor
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.520 Views