Current Affairs Quiz for November 22, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Which village of Haryana is hosting the NuGen Mobility Summit 2019?
2. Chitharesh Natesan, the first Indian to be crowned Mr. Universe 2019, hails from which state?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Which state government has decided to make the cultivation of cannabis legal in the state for medical and industrial purposes?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
4. Which state government has released New land Policy 2019?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
5. In which city of Uttar Pradesh Destination NE Festival is being organized?
6. Which IIM has signed MoU with LBSNAA to strengthen technical cooperation?
(A) IIM, Mumbai
(B) IIM Rohtak
(C) IIM Indore
(D) IIM Jaipur
7. Which organization is launching the “K-12 Education Transformation Framework” in India?
8. Which state government has launched Arundhati Swarna Yojna?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Arunachal Pradesh
9. By which date the National Intelligence Grid will begin operating?
(A) 16th November 2020
(B) 17th December 2020
(C) 31st December 2020
(D) 31st December 2019
10. When is World Television Day observed?
(A) 16th November
(B) 21st November
(C) 18th November
(D) 19th November
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.323 Views