Current Affairs Quiz for January 23, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 23, 2020
1. Direct tax collection has dipped by what percent in January 2020 as compared to last year?
(C) 5.2 %
2. Which edition of the World Economic Forum began at Davos, Switzerland?
3. Who among the following has been recently appointed as the Chairman and Managing director (CMD) of Unitech?
(A) Yudvir Singh Malik
(B) Dheeraj Anand
(C) Satyapal Singh
(D) Anurag Bhandari
(E) Kabir Bhardwaj
4. What is the name of ISRO’s half-humanoid that will go to space before astronauts?
(E) Vyom Mitra
5. Which country has the highest growth prospects according to a survey of Chief Executive Officers by consultancy firm PwC?
(A) United States
(E) United Kingdom
6. Who represented India at the UNAIDS Programme at the World Economic Forum?
(A) Prakash Javadekar
(B) Satish Goyal
(C) Rajnath Singh
(D) Piyush Goyal
(E) Mansukh Mandaviya
8. India’s first convention center in Africa was inaugurated in __ African country.
(B) South Africa
9. ‘Time to Care’ report has been released by which organization?
(A) Orbis International
(C) Ability Foundation
(D) Access Exchange International
10. Which bank filed an insolvency plea against RPower arm Vidarbha Industries Power Ltd?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) UCO Bank
(E) IDBI Bank
|Current Affairs Quiz for January 22, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz for January 21, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz 2020|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.90 Views