Current Affairs Quiz for May 23, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 23/05/2019
1. How many women boxers enter semis of 2nd India Open International Boxing tournament?
(A)Rs 8000 cr
(B)Rs 7000 cr
(C)Rs 6000 cr
(D)Rs 7500 cr
(E)Rs 10000 cr
3. Recently UN Environment India and Wildlife Crime Control Bureau of India launched a campaign on illegal wildlife trade. What is the name of that campaign?
(A)Migration of Animals
(B)Animals and Forest
(C)Not All animals migrate by choice
(E)Migratory Animals and the forest
4. Scott Morrison looks set to form a majority government in which country?
5. Volodymyr Zelenskiy was recently sworn in as President of which country?
(E) Yes Bank
8. Name the climber who recently climbed Mt Everest for the 24th time.
(D)Kami Rita Sherpa
(E) Bachendri Pal
10. Which Indian peacekeeper will be honoured this year with a prestigious UN medal for courage and sacrifice in the line of duty?
(E) A P Gaur
11. When is Anti Terrorism Day observed?
12. Pehal Charitable Trust (PCT) has entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for Longest Line of Hunger Relief (Iftar) Package. The trust is in which country?
14. The Lok Sabha elections of ________ witnessed the highest voter turnout in its history.
15. _____ ministry plans to introduce an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system in the MCA21 portal.
(A) Ministry of External Affairs
(B)Ministry of Corporate affairs
(C) Ministry of Communications
(D) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
(E) Ministry of Finance
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!595 Views