Current Affairs Quiz for January 24, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 24, 2020
1. Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel has launched a volunteer scheme ‘SERVICE’ for the employees of which Indian PSU?
(A) Steel Authority of India Limited
(B) Indian Oil Corporation
(C) Coal India Limited
(D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
(E) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
2. Which Indian company has signed an MoU to assist the Petroleum Authority of Ghana?
(A) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
(B) Indian Oil Corporation
(C) Vedanta Cairn Limited
(D) Bharat Petroleum
(E) Gail India Limited
3. ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana’ has been launched by which state?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(E) Tamil Nadu
4. According to the recent notification issued by the Ministry of Law and Justice, which country along with India has been declared as the ‘reciprocating territory’.
(A) Saudi Arabia
(D) United Arab Emirates
5. Which Indian telecom service provider recently got approval from the telecom department to raise the FDI limit to 100%?
(A) Bharti Airtel
(B) Vodafone Idea
6. Which country is hosting the 10th Annual Meeting of FEMBoSA?
(B) Sri lanka
8. India has achieved the complete phase-out of which ozone-depleting chemical?
(A) Hydrochlorofluorocarbon-141 b
9. The Defence Acquisition Council approved the Procurement of defense equipment worth Rs _ crore.
10. Which country topped the list of Democracy Index released by the Economic Intelligence Unit?
(C) United States
|Current Affairs Quiz for January 23, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz for January 22, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz 2020|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.653 Views