Current Affairs Quiz for April 24, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 24/04/2019
1. Name the Indian aircraft, which has participated in India-US Anti Submarine Warfare drill that held in the Indian Ocean recently.
(A) Sukhoi Su-30
(C) P8I Neptune
(D) HAL Kiran
(E) HAL Tejas
2. Which country topped the Index of Cancer Preparedness (ICP) for the year 2019 released by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
3. To honor which Nobel laureate, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has created the Chair in Inequality Studies?
(A) Kailash Satyarthi
(B) Amartya Sen
(C) Gregory Winter
(D) Paul Romer
(E) Medha Patkar
(A) National Insurance Company Limited
(B) United India Insurance
(C) Star Health and Allied Insurance
(D) SBI General Insurance
(E) Royal Sundaram General Insurance
5. Name the first product that is launched by the combination of “Health Guard policy” of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance and “iSecure policy” of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance.
(A) Total Health Secure Goal
(B) Secure Health
(C) Policy on Health Secure
(D) Health Secure Guard
(E) Jeevan Anand
(A)OTC Exchange of India
(B) India International Exchange
(C) National Stock Exchange(NSE)
(D) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
(E) The New York Stock Exchange
(A)Research and Education of traditional system of medicines
(B) Occupational Safety and Health
(C) Road Infrastructure Sector
(D) Geology and Mineral Resources
(E) Research of Major Deadly Viruses
(A)Jago Grahak Jago
(B) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
(C) FAME I
(D) FAME II
(E) NITI Yojana
9. Who was appointed as the Managing Director of Twitter India?
(A) Rajiv Mehrishi
(B) Manish Maheshwari
(C) Desh Deepak Verma
(D) Ajit Doval
(E) Balaji Krish
10. Former Chief Election Commissioner of India (ECI) and ex-civil aviation secretary, Nasim Zaidi has resigned from which Indian international airlines?
(A) Jet Airways
(B) Air India
(D) Etihad Airways
(D) Andaman And Nicobar
12. Which team has won the 6th Santosh Trophy Football Tournament title that held in Guru Nanak Stadium, Ludhiana?
(A) Assam Football Team
(B) Goa Football Team
(C) Services Football Team
(D) Delhi Football Team
(E) Karnataka Football Team
13. Who will lead the team of NASA mission CubeSat to detect cosmic rays?
(A) Vaibhav Chaturvedi
(E) Andrew Krzywosz
(A) NepalSpace 1
(B) NepaliSat 1
(C) Sat Nepal 1
(D) Space Nepal 1
(E) Space Mission 1
(E) AU Bank
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!