Current Affairs Quiz for November 25, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. The bill to merge The Dadra And Nagar Haveli Daman and Diu will be presented in Lok Sabha on _____.
(A) 29th November 2019
(B) 28th November 2019
(C) 27th November 2019
(D) 26th November 2019
2. National Tribal Craft Mela 2019 is being organized in which city?
3. Which word has been declared as word of the year 2019 by Oxford university?
(A) Climatic Change
(B) Create Havoc
(C) Climate Change
(D) Climate Emergency
4. The NSO conducted a survey for the person with disability as part of the _____ National Sample Survey.
5. According to NSO Survey on drinking water, hygiene, sanitation, and housing condition _______ of the children in the rural area have received all the 8 vaccinations prescribed by the health department.
(A) 94 %
(B) 95 %
(C) 96 %
(D) 97 %
6. Who among the following has been honoured with 28th Bihari Puraskar?
(A) AP Gaur
(B) Roshni Rajaram
(C) Manisha Kulshreshtha
(D) Vijay Goyal
7. Which edition of Governor’s Conference was held in Rashtrapathi Bhavan?
8. Which state has achieved the highest road length in the country according to PMGSY 2019?
(B) Jammu & Kashmir
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Arunachal Pradesh
9. AGRO Vision is being held at which city of Maharashtra?
10. When is International Day for the elimination of violence against women observed?
(A) 16th November
(B) 25th November
(C) 18th November
(D) 19th November
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.852 Views