Current Affairs Quiz for August 26, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 26/08/2019
1. Which energy has been declared as renewable energy by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy?
2. Where was the first World Youth Conference for Kindness held?
(A) New Delhi
3. Which ministry launched the project SU.RE?
(A) Women and childcare
(D) External Affairs.
(E) Home Affairs
4. Where was the National Food Laboratory inaugurated on the occasion of 13th anniversary of the Food Safety and Standard Act, 2006?
5. Which country has launched a humanoid robot ‘FEDOR’ into space?
6. Which awards have been presented recently by the Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions ministry, to encourage the retirees to write feedback and suggestions in the form of write-ups?
7. The World Anti-Doping Agency has suspended National Dope Testing Laboratory accreditation for up to what tenure?
(A) 6 months
(B) 5 months
(C) 1 year
(D) 1.5 years
(E) 2 years
8. In the recent Composite Water Management Index by NITI Aayog, which state tops the list?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(E) New Delhi
9. The Prime Minister has declared which month to be celebrated as a month of nutrition every year?
10. Who will be receiving the Eminent Engineer Award- 2019?
(A) Prabhakar Singh
(B) Ramesh Maini
(C) Harish Jajoo
(D) Rashmi Desai
(E) Nandani Kapoor
11. Which player has won a maiden gold medal at Badminton World Championships?
(A) P V Sindhu
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Sania Mirza
(D) Srikanth Kadambi
(E) Parupalli Kashyap
12. Who has won Mr. World 2019?
(A) Jack Heslewood
(B) Rohit Khandelwal
(C) Nicklas Pedersen
(D) Francisco Escobar
(E) Kamal Ibrahim
13. Financial Action Task Force Asia Pacific Group has blacklisted which nation recently?
14. BCCI has extended title sponsorship for another five years to which company?
15. Which country has recently unveiled Bavar-373 missile?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.387 Views