Current Affairs Quiz for January 27, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 27, 2020
1. The Government of India has invited bid for the sale of __ per cent stake in Air India.
(A) 50 percent
(B) 100 percent
(C) 30 percent
(D) 75 percent
(E) 49 percent
2. According to the International Labour Organization Report 2020, how many people are unemployed in the world?
(B) 150 million
(C) 188 million
(D) 167 million
(E) 100 million
3. Who among the following is leading the National Data and Analytics Platform initiative of NITI Aayog?
(A) Rohit Saini
(B) Umesh Yadav
(C) Binjoy Kumar
(D) Anna Roy
(E) Tarun Chouhan
4. Which bank has recently launched its wealth management platform called ‘Pioneer Banking’?
(A) HSBC Bank
(B) IDBI Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) IndusInd Bank
(E) ICICI Bank
5. Which country along with India held Ganga-Volga dialogue to enhance the bilateral cooperation between the two nations?
6. Reserve Bank of India has raised short-term FPI debt investment limits to __ percent from 20% to boost inflows.
(A) 25 percent
(B) 30 percent
(C) 35 percent
(D) 40 percent
(E) 45 percent
7. India inked an MoU with the World Bank for the Agri-business and Rural Transformation Project of which state?
(E) Tamil Nadu
8. Which organization announced the Global Consortium for Digital Currency Governance?
(A) Bank for International Settlement
(B) World Trade Organization
(C) International Monetary Fund
(D) World Bank
(E) World Economic Forum
9. India has signed an agreement with __________to upgrade Ashuganj-Akhaura road into a 4-lane highway.
10. Which country hosted the International Summit on Women in STEM– “Visualizing the Future: New Skylines”?
(C) United States
|Current Affairs Quiz for January 24, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz for January 23, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz 2020|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.877 Views