Current Affairs Quiz for August 27, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 27/08/2019
1. In which country did PM Modi launch the RuPay card recently?
2. Which country had bestowed The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’ to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
3. When is a Women’s Equality Day observed globally?
(E) August 27
4. Who has won Durand Cup-2019 title this year?
(D)Gokulam Kerala FC
(E) Bangalore FC
5. On August 26, 2019, whose 109th birth anniversary was celebrated?
(A) Lady Diana
(B) Queen Elizabeth
(C) Mother Teresa
(D) Madame Curie
(E) Sarojini Naidu
6. Which country will create the world’s first space-based automatic identification system with India for real-time tracking of merchant ships?
7. Which player has recently won the World Archery Youth Championship?
(A) Deepika Kumari
(B) Purnima Mahato
(C) Komalika Bari
(D) Sonoda Waka
(E) Bombayala Devi
8. Which state has topped the list in free medicine scheme of the National Health Mission?
(E) New Delhi
9. Which bank has partnered with Bandhan Bank to launch a credit card?
(B) Standard Chartered Bank
(C) Yes Bank
(D) IDFC First Bank
(E) Ujjivan Bank
10. PM Modi has recently inaugurated a memorial of two Air India plane crash victims in which country?
11. Which bank has been awarded as World’s Best Bank by Euromoney recently?
(A) HSBC Bank
(B) Standard Chartered Bank
(D) DBS Bank
(E) HDFC Bank
12. Which insurance company has associated with ZestMoney to offer credit insurance to its customers?
(A) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
(B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
(C) Acko General Insurance
(D) Iffco Tokio General Insurance
(E) Royal Sundaram General Insurance
13. Who has been appointed as the new batting coach of Indian Cricket team?
(A) Vikram Rathour
(B) Saba Karim
(C) Aashish Kapoor
(D) Sanjay Bangar
(E) Sachin Tendulkar
14. ‘Stratton’ coast guard ship had recently visited India. The ship belongs to which country?
(B) United States
15. Which organization is all set to acquire a 49% stake in Future Coupons Ltd?
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.761 Views