Current Affairs Quiz for November 27, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. What was the name of the last Sumatran Rhino of Malaysia which recently died In Borneo Rhino Sanctuary?
2. According to the United Nations, Environment Programme’s Emissions Gap Report gas emissions have risen ______ per year over the last decade.
3. Which state cabinet has approved the nomination of at least one differently-abled member to each panchayat?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
4. Shaukat Kaifi was the renowned actress of which cinema?
5. _______ has rolled out special winter-grade diesel for Ladakh?
6. “RN Kao: Gentle Spymaster” has been authored by _________.
(A) AP Gaur
(B) Roshni Rajaram
(C) Nitin A Gokhle
(D) Vijay Goyal
7. Defcom INDIA 2019 is being held in which city?
(D) New Delhi
(A) Rajasthan & Arunachal Pradesh
(B) Jammu & Kashmir & Bihar
(C) Bihar & Rajasthan
(D) Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
10. _________ amount was cleared by IMAC under the food processing scheme?
(A) 272 crores
(B) 271 crores
(C) 273 crores
(D) 274 crores
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.