Current Affairs Quiz for December 27, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Who among the following inaugurated the Eat Right Mela?
(A) Narendra Modi
(C) Rajnath Sigh
(D) Amit Shah
2. On which date were the 5 documents developed by the UGC launched by the HRD Ministry?
(A) 26 December
(B) 23 December
(C) 22 December
(D) 21 December
3. The postage stamps to commemorate the valuable services of the_________ were released by the Finance Minister.
(A) Department of Economic Affairs
(B) Income Tax Department
(D) Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
4. In which district of Andhra Pradesh was the oldest Sanskrit Inscription discovered recently?
5. Which state will have India’s first-ever Transgender university?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
6. Which 3 countries are participating in the trilateral naval drill taking place in the Gulf of Oman?
(A) India,China, and Japan
(B) Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and India
(C) Iraq, Russia, and Kuwait
(D) China, Russia, and Iran
7. Which state will observe the year 2020 as the Susashan Sankalp Varsh?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
8. Which state government decided to conduct ‘Night walk’ to symbolize women empowerment?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
9. Madan Mohan Malviya who was in the news recently for getting which award?
(B) Nobel Prize winner
(C) Ashoka Chakra winner
(D) Paramveer Chakra winner
10. Hemant Soren will be the new Chief Minister of which state?
(B) Tamil Nadu
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.57 Views