Current Affairs Quiz for August 28, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 28/08/2019
1. The DDCA will rename which stadium in the name of former finance minister Arun Jaitley?
(A)Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium
(C)Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
(D)Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium
(E) Chinnaswamy Stadium
2. Which Indian tennis player becomes the first-ever to win a set against Roger Federer?
3. Recently, which item has been banned by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation while traveling in planes?
(B)Apple MacBook Pro (13 inches)
(C) Apple MacBook Air
(D)Apple MacBook Pro (15 inches)
4. Which nation has been requested by Donald Trump to be reinstated as a permanent member of the G7 group?
5. Which city hosted the Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence Conference this year?
6. Central Vigilance Commission has formed Advisory board to examine bank frauds. Who is the head of the board?
(A) Suresh N Patel
(B) Madhusudan Prasad
(C)T M Bhasin
(D) YM Malegam
(E) M R Mehta
7. Amit Nayyar has been appointed as the President of which company?
8. Which app is launched by the government to search for generic medicines?
(A) Janaushadhi Safalam
(B) Janaushadhi Sugam
(C) Janaushadhi Service
(D) Janaushadhi Sarvada
(E) Janaushadhi Sutra
9. The new bus service has been started to enhance India-Nepal connectivity. Which are the two stations the bus will connect?
(A) Kathmandu- Darbhanga
(C) Kathmandu- Guwahati
(D) Kathmandu- Gaya
(E) Kathmandu- Meerut
10. Which city held the 4th edition of the Internet of Things India Congress 2019?
(B) New Delhi
11. Which is the first-ever bank to launch the range of cards for millennials?
(C) Axis Bank
(D) Yes Bank
(E) IDFC Bank
12. Which city hosted the 7th edition of the Community Radio Sammelan?
(A) New Delhi
13. To enhance the employment ecosystem, which state has launched the DEET application?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(D) Himachal Pradesh
14. The newly discovered 7 species of insects that can walk or run on the surface of the water belong to which genus?
(E) None of the above
15. When is the National Eye Donation Fortnight is observed every year?
(A) August 23- September 6
(B) August 24- September 7
(C) August 26- September 9
(D) August 25- September 8
(E) August 27- September 10
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.438 Views