Current Affairs Quiz for April 29, 2019: This section covers the GK and Current Affairs quiz with daily MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 29/04/2019
1. Which organization has signed the Letter of Intent (LOI) with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to promote participation, skill and empowerment among young children?
(A) Child Rights International Network India
(B) Children International India
(C) United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) India
(D) Save the Children India
(E) World Health Organization
2. A committee was formed by the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MOEFCC) to implement the National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) to handle the major issue of air pollution in India. Who was appointed as the head of the committee?
(A) C K Mishra
(B) Harsh Vardhan
(C) Mahesh Sharma
(D) Siddhanta Das
(E) Shashikant Das
3. Which country is set to abolish its exit visa system for all foreign workers by the end of 2019 as per the United Nations International Labour Organization(ILO).
4 Who was appointed as head of 13 member committee formed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to review regulatory framework on microinsurance?
(A) Adnan Mahmood
(B) Suresh Mathur
(C) M.Rajyalakshmi Rao
(D) Gorakhnath Agarwal
(E) Uday Kumar
5. Which private sector bank has collaborated with India’s health insurance company, Max Bupa to launch ‘AnyTimeHealth machines’ for distributing health insurance products?
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) IndusInd Bank
(E) AU BAnk
(B) Ellora Caves
(C) Hampi with Chariot
(D) Sanchi Stupa
(A)Justice Indu Malhotra
(B) Justice R Banumathi
(C) Justice UU Lalit
(D) Justice AM Khanwilkar
(E) None of the above
9. Which nation has initiated the step towards listing giraffes as threatened species?
(B) United States
(C) New Zealand
(D) South Africa
10. Which country’s foreign plastic waste ban has thrown the world’s plastic recycling sector into chaos?
(A) United States
(B)Bhopal Gas Tragedy
12. In which country scientists have unearthed 220 million-year-old dinosaurs fossils?
(A) Hydrogen ion
(B)Helium hydride ion
(E) Water Hydrogen ion
15. When is World Liver Day observed?
(A) April 14
(E) April 25
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important questions and answers daily based on the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer even better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Also, stay tuned for daily updates on Current affairs quiz here!!