Current Affairs Quiz for August 30, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 30/08/2019
1. Which city will have the Secretariat Office of the International Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure?
(D) New Delhi
2. Ghaznavi surface-to-surface ballistic missile was test-fired by which nation?
(C) North Korea
3. The Government of India will open how many colleges in Jammu and Kashmir?
4. An industrial ‘Robotic Arms’ to count currency notes bank has been deployed by which bank?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) Axis Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) State Bank of India
(E) Yes Bank
5. Former cricket player Ajantha Mendis has recently announced retirement from all forms of cricket. Which country did he play for?
(A) Sri Lanka
(B) New Zealand
(C) West Indies
(E) South Africa
6. Elavenil Valarivan who has won the gold medal for India recently belongs to which sports?
(C) High Jump
7. Which state will hold the 25th Senior Women’s National Football Championship?
(A) Arunachal Pradesh
(E) Uttar Pradesh
8. When is the International Day against Nuclear Tests observed?
(A) August 27
(B) August 29
(C) August 28
(D) August 26
(E) August 25
9. Who is the newly elected President of Nauru?
(A) Sprent Dabwido
(B) Hilda Heine
(C) Lionel Aingimea
(D) Marcus Stephen
(E) None of the above
10. Pavan Kapoor is the newly appointed Ambassador to which country?
(B) United Arab Emirates(UAE)
11. Amazon has opened the world’s single-largest campus in which city?
(D) New Delhi
12. Which company has partnered with Akshaya Patra Foundation to contribute to the mid-day meal in all government schools across India?
(A) Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
(B) Bharti AXA Life Insurance
(C) SBI Life Insurance
(D) HDFC Standard Life Insurance
13. The Equated Monthly Installments of all types of loans is directly linked to which rate?
(A) Marginal Standing Facility Rate
(B) Bank rate
(C) Repo rate
(D) Reverse Repo Rate
(E) None of the above
14. The sex reassignment surgeries on intersex infants have been banned by which state?
(C) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
15. Which cabinet committee has approved the establishment of 75 new medical colleges in the country?
(B) Housing Affairs
(C) Economic Affairs
(D) External Affairs
(E) Women and Childcare
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.