Current Affairs Quiz for January 31, 2020: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for January 31, 2020
1. With which IIT has OPPO smartphone company recently inked an MoU for Research and Development Projects?
(A) IIT Hyderabad
(B) IIT Mumbai
(C) IIT Jodhpur
(D) IIT Delhi
(E) IIT Mumbai
2. Which country hosted the World Sustainable Summit, 2020?
3. __ is the upper limit for legal abortion, as per the Medical Termination of Pregnancy (Amendment) Bill, recently approved by the Cabinet.
(A) 30 weeks
(B) 28 Weeks
(C) 24 Weeks
(D) 20 Weeks
(E) 22 Weeks
4. RBI has imposed Rs 1 crore penalty on which bank for non-compliance of KYC norms?
(A) ICICI Bank
(B) PayTm Payment Bank
(C) HDFC Bank
(D) IDBI Bank
(E) Bank of Baroda
5. Reserve Bank has appointed _ as member of Monetary Policy Committee .
(A) M D Patra
(B) Janak Raj
(C) Sarath Kumar
(D) Raman Mehta
(E) Shrichand Singhvi
6. What is the percentage of additional duty benefit to mobile phone export that has been restored by the government?
7. Rajasthan govt released _ amount as the fourth instalment of PM Kisan Nidhi scheme to farmers.
(A) Rs. 110.93 crore
(B) Rs. 118.93 crore
(C) Rs. 108.93 crore
(D) Rs. 128.93 crore
(E) Rs. 118.93 crore
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the UN Resident Coordinator in Thailand?
(A) Indra Banerjee
(B) Gita Sabharwal
(C) Taranjit Sandhu
(D) Harpreet Singh
(E) Bindya Kapoor
9. According to the survey of Transparency International, which state has been ranked as the top state in budget formulation practices?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
10. According to TomTom survey which is world’s most traffic-congested city ?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
|Current Affairs Quiz for January 30, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz for January 29, 2020||Current Affairs Quiz 2020|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practicing helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.1065 Views