Current Affairs Quiz for July 31, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. Current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
Current Affairs Quiz for 31/07/2019
1. What is the rank of India in Grant Thornton’s International Business Report 2019?
2. As per the new guidelines by RBI, what is the minimum average maturity period in external commercial borrowings for capital purposes?
(A) 10 years
(B) 7 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 12 years
(E) 8 Years
3. When is the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons observed globally?
(A) July 29
(B) July 31
(C) July 30
(D) July 28
(E) July 27
4. The maiden India-Nepal Logistics Summit was held in Kathmandu. What was the theme of the Summit?
(A) Transforming Logistics Landscape
(B) Future of Logistics Industry
(C) Digital Logistics
(D) Logistics: On the Path of Transformation
(E) Transforming Digital Logistics
5. Which Indian Railways zone has introduced pink coaches in trains for the safety of the female travelers?
(A) South Eastern Railway
(B) Northeast Frontier Railway
(C) North Western Railway
(D) East Coast Railway
(E) South Central Railway
6. UPSWAN2.0, the largest e-governance platform for Uttar Pradesh has been launched by which company?
(A) Reliance Jio
(B) Bharti Airtel
(E) None of the above
7. The 7th Economic Census for the year 2019 is being conducted by which ministry?
(A) Minister of Human Resource Development
(B) Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment
(C) Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
(D) Ministry of Finance
(E) Ministry of Labour Laws
8. As per the recent notification from IBBI, what is the time given to the promoters to retake control of the company after insolvency proceedings begin?
(A1) 100 days
(B) 45 days
(C) 90 days
(D) 180 days
(E) 270 days
9. Who has been appointed as the Governor of Bihar?
(A) Kalraj Mishra
(B) Mridula Sinha
(C) Jagdish Mukhi
(D) Fagu Chauhan
(E) Ram Naik
10. What is the name of the anti-Human Immunodeficiency Virus drug recommended by the World Health Organization?
11. Which player has won the 46th National Women Chess Championship 2019?
(A) Elina Danielian
(B) Harika Dronavalli
(C) Bhakti Kulkarni
(D) Padmini Rout
(E) Soumya Swaminathan
12. Which state cricket team has received affiliation from the Board of Control for Cricket in India recently?
13. Jagdeep Dhankar is the newly appointed Governor of which state?
(A) West Bengal
14. Which indigenous ship was commissioned into the Indian Navy recently?
(A) LCU L-63
(B) LCU L-51
(C) LCU L-56
(D) LCU L-73
(E) LCU L-57
15. Google had recently honored India’s first female legislator by creating a doodle on her birthday. What is her name?
(A) Savitri Swami
(B) Muthulakshmi Reddi
(C) Ankita Deshpande
(D) Aarti Narayan
(E) None of the above
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe are crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.