Current Affairs Quiz for December 31, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. Which state announced that 2020 would be observed as ‘Susashan Sankalp Varsh’?
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
2. According to ‘Decade in Review Report’ by the UN, who among the following is most famous teenager?
(A) Deepak Punia
(B) Malala Yousafzai
(C) Greta Thunberg
(D) Nadia Murad
3. In which state, India’s second longest caves, Belum caves are present?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Andhra Pradesh
4. Recently, which bank has switched OTP based cash withdrawal to all its Atm’s?
(A) AXIS bank
(B) HDFC bank
(C) Andhra bank
5. Which among the following develop material to generate power from water in households?
(A) IIT- Delhi
6. Who among the following has been appointed as the India’s First Chief of Defence Staff?
(A) Abinandan Srivastava
(B) Bipin Rawat
(C) Karambir Singh
(D) Rakesh Kumar Singh
7. Who among the following will be receiving the CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award 2019?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) MS Dhoni
(C) Krishnamachari Srikkanth
(D) Dinesh Mongai
8. Who unveiled a new insignia for the CRPF’s VIP security wing that protects 59 high-risk dignitaries.
(A) Narendra Modi
(B) Venkaiah Naidu
(C) Rajnath Singh
(D) Amit Shah
9. _______ is planning to launch satellite Aditya to study sun.
10. Who among the following to be honoured with Lokmanya Tilak journalism award?
(A) Virat Kohli
(B) Sanjay Gupta
(D) Ramesh Rastogi
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.