Current Affairs Quiz for December 06, 2019: This section covers the GK and Daily Current Affairs Quiz with MCQs on National Affairs, International Affairs, Economy, Banking Affairs, Polity, Geography, Environment, Sports, etc. for competitive examinations viz. UPSC, SSC, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS, Railways, Government Jobs, UPPSC, MPSC, and other state exams. This current affairs quiz will help you in the General Awareness section conducted in various Banking, SSC, Insurance, Railways, and other govt job entrance exams. The current affairs quiz will also help you outshine in the crowd with all the information you gain from this article.
So, follow our Current affairs quiz daily to crack any kind of competitive exams you come across in India. Wait no more and let’s take today’s Current affairs quiz.
1. The Bharat Bond Exchange Traded Fund will allow low-cost access to bonds, with the lowest amount being _________.
(A) INR 1000
(B) INR 2000
(C) INR 5000
(D) INR 10,000
2. How much did India score in Invasive Use Of Biometric Data research conducted by Comparitech?
3. Which city is hosting the 2nd Startup India Global Venture Capital Summit 2019?
4. RBI ______ Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy was released on the 5th of December 2019.
5. Which ministry released the Draft of the Data Protection Bill?
(C)Electronics and Technology
(D) Human Resources
6. Exercise Indra is Joint TRi-service Exercise Between India and which another country?
(D) Sri Lanka
7. Which state will organize the 3rd Edition of the Khelo India Youth Games?
8. Who won the Women’s Singles title at 2019 Syed Modi International badminton Tournament?
9. Sarai Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) has been inaugurated in which state by King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden?
10. In which city of Madhya Pradesh was First Mega Food Park of Central India inaugurated?
|Attempt More Quizzes Here for Free||Click Here|
|अटेम्प्ट करें फ्री करंट अफेयर्स MCQ हिंदी में||Click Here|
Taking these current affairs quiz will surely help you to crack the upcoming government exams. Preparing well for the general awareness section of government exams is a gradual process and regular learning and practising helps a lot. Besides that, you must also be updated with all the upcoming Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri, such that you can apply for these upcoming Sarkari Naukri and put your efforts into action. Thus, go through all the latest and updated Sarkari Naukri Page on Embibe to stay tuned with the ongoing and upcoming government jobs.
To provide you with the satisfaction of overall coverage on current affairs, our GK team at Embibe is crafting these most important GK questions and answers on a daily basis from the events around the world. This current affairs quiz will ensure that you have not left any important questions behind for the day. The explanation provided in the Current affairs quiz for each question will help you memorize the answer better, preparing you for the time in need. Irrespective of the exam, this Current affairs quiz will help you jog your memory any time, any place.
We hope you are satisfied with today’s current affairs quiz since the main purpose of this Current affairs quiz is to help you reach your goal. If you have any doubts concerning the current affairs quiz or GK Questions mentioned above, feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.517 Views