GPAT Admit Card 2019: National Testing Agency will release the GPAT Admit Card on the official website ntagpat.nic.in on December 24, 2019. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is scheduled to be held on January 28, 2020. Candidates can download the GPAT Admit Card 2020 by logging in with Application Number and Date of Birth/Password.
Candidates must carry the GPAT admit card along with valid ID proof and a passport size photograph at the examination centre for verification otherwise they won’t be allowed to appear for the examination. The GPAT Hall Ticket carries all the important information related to the exam and candidate, therefore it is a very important document to carry to the examination hall. In this article, we will provide you with all the information related to the GPAT Admit Card 2019.
GPAT Admit Card Dates
The important dates related to the GPAT admit card is given in the table below.
|GPAT Admit Card release date||24th December 2019|
|GPAT Exam date||24th January 2020|
|GPAT answer key||30th January 2020 (Tentative)|
|GPAT Result||3rd February 2020|
How To Download The GPAT Admit Card?
Check out the below-mentioned steps in order to download the GPAT Admit card:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of GPAT i.e, ntagpat.nic.in
- 2nd Step: On the homepage click on the direct link ‘Download Admit Card’.
- 3rd Step: After that, choose the login option either from Application number and Password OR Application number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step: On submitting the login credentials, GPAT Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- 5th Step: Click on the “Download Admit Card” button and take a printout of GPAT Admit Card.
Details Written On The GPAT Admit Card 2019
After downloading the GPAT Admit Card 2019 candidates are advised to cross-check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket/call letter if it is correct or not. The applicants should specifically check these below-mentioned details and in case of any discrepancy, they must approach officials for necessary modification.
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- GPAT Roll number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Reporting time at the venue
- Complete address of the venue
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Documents To Be Carried To The Examination Hall
Candidates are required to carry the mentioned below documents along with the printed copy of GPAT 2020 Admit Card at the examination center:
- One passport size photograph (same as the one uploaded in the online Application Form)
- At least one original and valid photo ID proof, such as:
- Driver’s license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Ration Card
- Original and an attested photocopy of Valid Disability certificate (if applicable).
- The candidate needs to report 2 hours prior to the commencement of the examination so as to complete the registration formalities before the time.
- Don’t carry any textual material like Docu Pen, Slide Rules Log Tables.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave his/her seat or examination centre, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator until the full duration of the paper is over.
- No calculators, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone pager or any other device.
- If any candidate fails to appear in the scheduled date of examination, NTA shall not be responsible for the conduct of re-test, under any circumstances.
GPAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the exam pattern for GPAT 2020 from the given below information:
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Total Questions||125 questions|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||For correct answers, candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each question and on every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.|
|Questions from which subjects||Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and other related subjects of Pharmacy|
We hope this detailed article on GPAT Admit Card 2019 helps you. If you have any query regarding GPAT Admit Card or the exam in general, feel free to ping us on our live chat service. You can also drop a comment below. We will definitely get back to you.