GPAT 2020 Notification – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam organized by the officials of NTA (National Testing Agency). GPAT 2020 score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. Some of the major scholarships and financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are given based on the GPAT score.
Candidates who want to secure admission in M.Pharm programmes must fill out the GPAT 2020 Registration Form. Candidates can start applying for GPAT 2020 exam from today (1st November 2019) and the last date to fill out the GPAT Application Form 2020 is on 30th November 2019. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding GPAT 2020 Notification, Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria etc., Read on to find out everything about GPAT 2020.
GPAT 2020 Dates
Before getting into the details on how to fill GPAT Application Form, let’s have an overview of GPAT 2020 Registration & Exam Dates:
|Starting of the Registration process||1st November 2019|
|Image correction window opens||1st week of December 2019|
|Last date to register||30th November 2019|
|Last date to upload Images and make fee payment||2nd week of December 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||24th December 2019|
|GPAT 2020 Exam||24th January 2020|
|Announcement of results||3rd February 2020|
|Release of All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2020|
GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the GPAT 2020 Application Form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria are listed below:
- Candidates mute be a citizen of Indian.
- There is no age limit to fill GPAT application form
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT Application Form 2020 – Documents Required
The following documents are required to fill out the GPAT Application Form:
- A valid email ID (for communication of all sorts of information)
- A valid mobile number (for information via SMS)
- Payment- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account details
- Qualification details of the candidate
- Scanned passport-sized photograph (In JPG/JPEG format and size between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Scanned signature (In JPG/JPEG format and size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
How To Fill Out GPAT 2020 Application Form?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill out the GPAT Application Form:
- Apply for Online Registration
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Pay Examination Fee
GPAT 2020 Application Form – Apply For Online Registration
Candidates who wish to apply for GPAT 2020, must visit the official website and register themselves online. The steps for Online GPAT Registration 2020 is listed below:
- Click Here
- Click on “New Registration Button“.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- Enter the necessary details in the GPAT 2020 Application Form
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive login credentials to your registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Now login with the help of those credentials.
GPAT 2020 Application Form – Fill the Online Application Form
Now login with the help of those credentials and fill up the application form. Enter all the necessary details such as “Candidates Name, Mobile Number etc.,” in the specified fields. Click on the “Next” button.
GPAT 2020 Application Form – Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
GPAT 2020 Application Form – Pay Examination Fee
The candidate has to select the Net banking/Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Paytm Services option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the candidates have to approach the concerned bank for a refund of the amount. However, the candidate has to make another payment/transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
GPAT is an online computer-based test of 3 hours duration with 125 objective type questions.
- i) Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- ii) For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- iii) For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- iv) To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
- v) However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks (+4).
- vi) Any incorrect option marked will be given the minus one mark (-1).
- vii) Un-answered/Un-attempted will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding GPAT 2020 Application Form and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or GPAT 2020, leave your comments in the comment box below and we will get back you as soon as possible.