GSRTC Recruitment Notification 2019: The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation recently announced 2389 vacancies for the post of conductor. GSRTC Notification was released on 26th October 2019. Interested candidates can start filling the GSRTC Application Form from 1st November 2019. The last date to apply for GSRTC exam is 30th November 2019. GSRTC is a State Government-owned corporation that provides bus services within Gujarat and the neighbouring states. The department has 16 Divisions, 126 Depots, 226 Bus stations, 1550 pickup stands and 9000 plus buses. The online ticket booking facility includes Express, Gurjarnagri, and Volvo buses.
GSRTC has released the exam date for the Driver post and the exam will be conducted on 9th November 2019. Here is the official notification which consists of candidate name, roll number, driving test date and time.
Candidates who are selected under GSRTC Recruitment will be appointed as a Conductor in Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. Selected candidates under GSRTC Recruitment will have a minimum basic pay scale of 16000(per month). Read on to find out everything about Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019.
GSRTC Recruitment 2019: Highlights
Before getting into the details of GSRTC (Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation) Recruitment 2019, let’s have an overview of the GSRTC Conductor Post.
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Conductor|
|Number of Vacancies||2389|
|Registration Dates||1st to 30th November 2019|
GSRTC Recruitment: Important Dates
It is essential for you to stay updated on the GSRTC Recruitment important dates. We bring you the complete schedule of the GSRTC Exam below:
|Official Notification Declaration Date||26th October 2019|
|Start Date of Application Form||1st November 2019|
|End Date of Application Form||30th November 2019|
|Downloading of Call letter/Hall Ticket||10 – 12 days before the exam date|
|Written Exam Date||To be Updated Soon|
|Result Date||To be Updated Soon|
GSRTC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the GSRTC application form, candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria. The GSRTC eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Candidates must be 10th Class pass from a Recognised Board.
- Applicants should possess the conductor license issued from the State Transport Department.
- Aspirants must have a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Candidates should be a class 12 pass or must hold any graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limit to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2019 for Conductors is as follows:
- General Male: Above 18 years and below 35 years.
- General Female: Above 18 years and below 40 years.
- Reserved Category Male: Upto 40 years.
- Reserved Category Female: Upto 45 years.
- Ex-ServiceMen: Upto 45 years.
- Ex-ServiceWomen: Upto 45 years.
Physical Requirements: Below are the necessary physical standards category-wise for Conductor Posts:
|1||General Category Male Candidates||Minimum 160 cms|
|2||Reserved Category Male Candidates||Minimum 155 cms|
|3||Women Candidates||Minimum 152 cms|
How To Apply For GSRTC Recruitment 2019?
Follow the steps as listed below to fill up the GSRTC Application Form:
- 1st Step: Visit the Official Website of OJAS- ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 2nd Step: Click Here to apply online.
- 3rd Step: Go through all the terms and conditions and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- 4th Step: Click on Apply now to proceed further.
- 5th Step: Enter your Personal, and Communication details, Educational qualifications, etc.
- 6th Step: Upload JPG Format scanned copy of your passport size Photograph and Signature.
- 7th Step: Pay the GSRTC Application Fee.
- 8th Step: After clicking on the Confirm button, a confirmation number will be generated.
- 9th Step: Download and take a print out of the same for further references.
Here is a detailed guide on How To Apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2019.
GSRTC Recruitment: Application Fee
The application fee for GSRTC Recruitment is tabulated below:
Note: For SC/ST candidates there is no application fee charged.
GSRTC Recruitment: Salary Details
The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation will provide a fixed pay of Rs. 16,000 per month to the selected candidates for 5 years. After completion of 5 years, the candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 15700 – 50000 for conductor posts.
GSRTC Recruitment: Selection Process
Candidates who are found to be eligible for GSRTC Recruitment will have to take a written examination which will be conducted by the officials. The written examination pattern for the conductor post is tabulated below:
|S. No||Exam Type||Topics||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||OMR/Written Test||Geography||10||2 Hours|
|3.||Gujarati Grammar (10th Level)||10|
|4.||Current Affairs (India & Gujarat)||10|
|5.||General Knowledge (10th Level)||30|
|6.||English Grammar (10th Level)||10|
|7.||Quantitative Aptitude Test & Reasoning||10|
|9.||Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Conductor Responsibility / Primary Treatment-Related||10|
|10||Subject Related Questions||10|
Now that you are provided with all the necessary information regarding GSRTC Recruitment. General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning are common sections for all the posts under GSRTC Recruitment which are similar to that of Bank Syllabus. So candidates are advised to take Free Bank Mock Tests at Embibe. Taking this mock test will definitely aid in cracking the exam easily.
We hope this detailed article on GSRTC Recruitment 2019 is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article, ping us through the comment section below and we will get back to you at the earliest.80 Views