GTU Time Table Summer 2020: The Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has earlier released the GTU Exam Dates/GTU Time Table for UG, PG and Diploma courses. GTU has now decided to cancel the UG/ Diploma final semester exam for regular candidates. The GTU Exam Circular PDF is available at the official website i.e. gtu.ac.in which we have also provided below.
GTU Time Table comprises the exam date, time, subject name, and important instructions. Download the GTU Time Table PDF for Engineering, Diploma, and other courses from below.
|Latest July 1: GTU Exam for UG/Diploma- Final Semester Summer exam for Regular Students commencing from July 2 or 3 has been cancelled till futher orders. Read More.|
GTU Time Table Summer 2020
Here is an overview of GTU Summer Exams:
|University||Gujarat Technological University (GTU)|
|Courses||UG, PG, Engineering, Diploma, and Other Courses|
|Exam Date||Last Week of June 2020 (For most of the courses)|
GTU Timetable 2020 PDF
Download the GTU Time Table PDF for various courses from the table below:
|MBA External Practical Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|ME Theory Exam Time Table PDF||Click Here|
|MArchTheory Summer Exam 2020 Timetable||Click Here|
|BPharm Sem 8 and DPharm Sem 2 Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|MCA and MCA Integrated External Practical Exam Schedule||Click Here|
GTU Exam Dates 2020
Here is the GTU Exam Date for all the courses. Note that the detailed GTU schedule for exam form filling, time table, and M I V marks entry will be soon displayed on the official website.
|Course/ Semester (includes Regular/Remedial/Special Term Extension)||Exam Start date|
|B.E – Semester 8||25/06/2020|
|B. Arch – Semester 10||26/06/2020|
|B. Plan – Semester 8||26/06/2020|
|PDDC –Semester 8||25/06/2020|
|B. Pharm – Semester – 8||25/06/2020|
|D.Pharm – Year 2||26/06/2020|
|Diploma Engineering Final Semester i.e., 6 or 8 [whichever is applicable]||26/06/2020|
|D. Arch – Semester 6||26/06/2020|
|MBA – Semester 4||25/06/2020|
|MBA – Semester 3||26/06/2020|
|MBA – Semester 2||26/06/2020|
|MBA – Semester 1||25/06/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 6||25/06/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 5||26/06/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 4||26/06/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 3||25/06/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 2||07/07/2020|
|MBA (Part-time) – Semester 1||07/07/2020|
|MBA (Integrated) – Semester 9||25/06/2020|
|MBA (Integrated) – Semester 8||25/06/2020|
|MBA (Integrated) – Semester 6||26/06/2020|
|MCA – Semester 5||25/06/2020|
|MCA – Semester 4||25/06/2020|
|MCA – Semester 3||26/06/2020|
|MCA – Semester 2||26/06/2020|
|MCA – Semester 1||07/07/2020|
|MCA (Integrated) – Semester 9||25/06/2020|
|MCA (Integrated) – Semester 8||25/06/2020|
|MCA (Integrated) – Semester 7||26/06/2020|
|MCA (Integrated) – Semester 6||26/06/2020|
|ME – Semester 4||25/06/2020|
|ME – Semester 3||26/06/2020|
|ME – Semester 2||29/06/2020|
|ME – Semester 1||29/06/2020|
|M. Pharm – Semester 3||25/06/2020|
|M. Pharm – Semester 2||26/06/2020|
|M. Pharm – Semester 1||25/06/2020|
|M. Arch – Semester 2||25/06/2020|
|M. Arch – Semester 1||26/06/2020|
How To Download GTU Time Table?
Candidates can download the GTU time table by following the steps as under:
- Go to the GTU official website i.e. gtu.ac.in.
- Under the “Student Zone” section, click on the “Student Corner” link.
- A new page will appear containing the link “Summer Exam 2020 Time Table”. Click on the “Theory Time Table” link.
- Now, select the course, semester, and branch from the drop-down menus of the respective fields. and click on the “Search” button.
- The GTU time table will appear on the screen. Note down the exam dates and time for the respective subjects.
Details Mentioned On GTU Time Table
The details mentioned in the GTU Time Table are as under:
- Subject Code
- Subject Name
- Important Instructions
GTU Time Table 2020: What is New?
Here are some important points that the GTU is going to follow in this summer exam:
- Students will be given the choice of examination center. The student can either appear in examination from his/her institute or district of residence.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours. Revised Paper style applicable only for Summer- 2020 examination will be displayed on the GTU’s official website.
- For the intermediate semester in UG/Diploma courses, Merit-based Progression will be implemented.
- External Theory examination will be conducted for all regular/remedial semesters of PG Courses.
- For DP-II/DP-I in M.E/M. Pharm, external evaluation will be carried out.
- Remedial/ Special term extension University Theory Examination will be conducted for all Semester/Branch/Courses. So, students are informed to remain prepared for the same.
GTU Time Table 2020: Special Examination
If any UG/ Diploma student of intermediate semester wants to improve his/ her grade then he/she can appear for the special examination. The special exam will be conducted by the GTU in the next semester. After the declaration of the GTU Result for intermediate semesters, the option will be given to students regarding whether they want to appear for the special examination or not.
Note that the GTU Result will be considered on the basis of Merit-based Progression.
GTU Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the GTU hall ticket from the GTU official website – gtu.ac.in. After the release of the GTU admit card in the online mode, it will be available for download for the next 10 days. After the 10 days, candidates can only get the GTU Admit card through offline mode.
Students must carry their GTU admit card to the exam hall on each day of the exam. The authorities will not allow the candidates inside the exam hall without the admit card.
Important Points Regarding GTU Exam
Here are some important points to note about the GTU Summer 2020 exam:
- Proper guidelines as prescribed by Government regarding Mask, Social Distancing, and Sanitizer will be implemented at each exam center.
- The sanitizer will be kept at the entry of each examination block.
- Persons not wearing a mask will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Sanitization of Institute building and Hostel building will be done by each exam center.
- If any student from GTU affiliated colleges or persons staying with him/ her is infected due to the Coronavirus than his/her special examination will be conducted by University afterward. The student will have to submit the Medical Certificate from a government hospital prior to the start of the examination.
GTU Time Table: Exam Day Instructions
Here is the list of general instructions to be followed by candidates:
- On the exam day, students are required to carry the GTU admit card and college ID with them to the exam hall.
- Students need to report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. If a candidate is reporting late, he/she won’t be permitted.
- Electronic devices, like mobile phone, calculator, and programmable calculators, etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must bring their own instruments such as Scientific Calculator to the examination. Any exchange of items will not be permitted under any circumstances during exam time.
FAQs Regarding GTU Time Table
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the GTU Exam Schedule:
A. The GTU Exam dates have been announced.
A. The GTU Exam for most of the courses started from the last week of June 2020.
A. You can download the GTU Time Table course-wise and semester-wise from the official website i.e. gtu.ac.in. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to download the exam schedule.
A. Yes, as per the circular released on July 1 by GTU officials, the UG/ Diploma final semester exam has been canceled till further orders.
A. You can download all the GTU Exam Circular PDF from the homepage under the Recent Circulars section.
We hope that this detailed article on the GTU Time Table helps you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to Embibe to get the latest updates about GTU Time Table 2020!1666 Views