Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020 – Gujarat Nursing Council will release the result for the candidates who have filled the application form and have participated in the counselling session. The result will be released in the form of PDF file on the official website. The result will consist of information of candidates who have been allotted seats. The admission will be based on the merit score of candidates obtained in the qualifying examination. Read the complete article to know more about the Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020.
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020: Important dates
Candidates who will be appearing for the counselling will wait for the final result to know whether they have got selected or not. In such case candidates will want to know the exact date of release of result. Here is a table of important dates for candidates reference.
|PIN Purchase for Online Registration||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Commencement of Online Registration||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Last date to register||First week of July 2020|
|Document Verification and Deposition after registration||Fourth week of June 2020 – First week of July 2020|
|Release of Merit List||August 2020|
|Counselling||To be Notified|
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020
- The result will be released on the official website.
- The result will be released in the form of PDF file.
- The authorities will announce the result after the completion of mop up round.
- The mop up round will be the final round of counselling.
- It will consist of information like name of the candidates, scores obtained by them, application number, etc.
- The result will decide whether candidates will move forward for the admission or not.
- The seats in the result will be allotted according to the reservation for all categories.
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020: Merit List
- After the candidates have filled the application form, the authorities will release the merit list on the official website
- The merit list will consist of information like names of the candidates, application number, marks scored in the qualifying exam, etc
- The merit list will be released in the form of PDF file
- The authorities will release the different merit lists for each category
- Candidates will be able to find the different links for merit lists for different categories
- Candidates who will have names in the merit list will participate in the counselling session
Details mentioned on the Merit List
- General Merit
- Category merit
- User ID
- Candidates name
- Stream in class 12th
- Merit marks
- Course eligibility
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020: Counselling (Choice Filling and Seat Allotment)
- Candidates with names in the merit list will participate in the counselling session.
- The counselling will include choice locking and seat allotment process
- The seats will be allotted based on the divisions like Government seats, management seats and NRI seats.
- The authorities in the first round of counselling will release various details like institute, seats, course etc.
- After the candidate gets allotted he will need to confirm and lock the seat by visiting the allotted campus.
- Candidates will need to get his/her documents verified.
Mop Up Round
- Mop Up round is conducted as final round of counselling.
- It is conducted via offline mode.
- This round is conducted for all the vacant seats left after the completion of previous counselling rounds.
- The admission council will give the time period to which candidates who wish to vacate the seats without paying fine.
- Those empty seats are allotted to candidates via mop up round.
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020: Reservation of Seats
The seats are reserved into different categories.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
- Out of total seats available for Government seats in the B.Sc. Nursing and ONM Colleges/Schools 10% seats will be reserved for male candidates
- One seats in general category will be reserved for candidates whose parents were in services ANMI FHW/ LHVI FHS
- For GNM and ANM courses, one seat in each will be reserved for Widow and Orphan girl. Candidates will just need to show the valid certificate issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the Government Schools, Colleges
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the grant-in-aid Schools, Colleges
- 75% of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges
25% seats of the total approved seats (including 15% Non-Resident Indian seats) in the unaided Schools, Colleges:
- If any management seat remains vacant, such seat will be filled in as the available Government seat
- If any unaided School, College or institution including university requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee such Management Seats will also be considered as available government seats
Non-Residents Indian (NRI) Seats
15% seats of the total approved seats (including 15% Non-Resident Indian seats) in the unaided Schools, Colleges:
- If any Non-Resident Indian seat remains vacant such seat will be filled as Management seat
- If any unaided School, College or Institution including university requests to fill up the Non-Resident Indian Seats by the Admission Committee such Non-resident Scats will also be considered as available Government seats
Gujarat Nursing Council Result 2020: FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1: What will happen if the seats remain vacant?
Ans: If the seats remain vacant, the authorities will conduct a mop-up round.
Q2: What if a candidate could not participate in the first round of counselling?
Ans: If the candidate could not participate in the counselling session, he can participate in the second round of counselling.
Q3: On what basis are the candidates been allotted seats?
Ans: Candidates are allotted seats based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Q4: When will the authorities conduct counselling for candidates?
Ans: The authorities will conduct the counselling in the month of August 2020.
Q5: How will the authorities conduct the counselling session?
Ans: The authority will conduct the counselling via online mode.
We hope that this information on Gujarat Nursing Council Result has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.
Stay tuned toembibe.com for the latest news and updates on Gujarat Nursing CouncilResult2020.