- Getting the right books which has comprehensive syllabus
- Knowing the syllabus and what will be coming in the examination
- Solving dozens of papers to get a firm grip on all the subjects
- Efficently managing time and maintaining Accuracy
- Finding right coaching institute and doing Self study
Let’s go a little deeper.
Getting the right books which has comprehensive syllabus
Here is a list of books which you need to earn your desired score.
- Numerical Ability and Quantitative Aptitude ; For Competitive Examinations (English) – P.K. Mittal
- General Intelligence & Test Of Reasoning, 2/e PB (English)- S. thorpe
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition – R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective Computer Awareness: For General Competitive Exams (English) – Arihants
- Computer Literacy And Knowledge for Bank PO and Bank Clerk Exam – Kiran Prakashan
- Computer Knowledge – R. Pillai
- Encyclopaedia Of General Knowledge & General Awareness (English) – R.P. Verma
- General Awareness and Current Affairs Digest (English)- M. Laxminath
- Modern Banking in India – Dimensions and Risks (English) – R . K Uppal
- Text Book of Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Useful for all Competitive Exams– Aditha B.Rao
- Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude Books by R S Aggarwal
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M.Tyra
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations (English)– Hari Prasad & Uma Sinha
- Objective English (English) – Thorpe
- Objective General English (English)– R.S. Agarwal
Knowing the syllabus and what will be coming in the examination
Be thorough with your syllabus so that you are not clueless about what is going to come into your exam and you have time to plan it with sufficient time in hand.
Coding & decoding
Letter & symbol series
Statement and argument
Making judgements etc.
Ministers & portfolios
Top news in business, sports, culture & entertainment
Prominent committees & their heads
Budget & Plans
Books and Authors
Awards and Honours
Science Inventions and Discovery
Important Days & Dates etc.
Number System, Simplification
Work and Time, Time and Distance, Problem on Train, Boat & Stream
Profile & Loss, Percentage
Ratio & Proportion, Partnership
Simple Interest, Compound Interest
Fill in the Blanks, Articles etc
Solving dozens of papers to get a firm grip on all the subjects
The best way to get better is by practice. When you practice you build your memory muscle which helps you with confidence and solving the paper on time with ample remaining time to spare. Here are some mock tests which can help you get started. Here you not only get to solve mock tests, but also get personalized feedback telling you exactly where you are making mistakes so that you can stop making them the next time you prepare. Bank IBPS Clerk Test 1, Bank IBPS Clerk Test 2.
Efficiently managing time and maintaining Accuracy
Managing time is an important skill you need to learn well before you start your preparation. It will help you to build a calendar which will assist you in helping you stick to your plan. As far as accuracy is concerned the more you practice the better you get. Maintaining the balance is the key. When you do chapter wise test, you not only get in depth details on what went wrong, features like overtime attempts ( questions where you take more time to answer correctly) wasted attempts ( you take long time to answer incorrectly) and perfect attempts ( answered correctly in given time period) guide you to make informed decision when it comes to your preparations.
Finding right coaching institute and doing Self study
You can find coaching institutes by visiting here, where you can find top most coaching institutes in the country. For self study you don’t need to go anywhere else, as embibe provides a one stop solution for all your preparation needs. From giving you chapter wise tests which gives you in personalized feedback tailored to your needs with the help of data science to, giving you tips and tricks to solve your banking exam to latest information regarding banking jobs, you get all of it here. The tricky part here is how to balance both of them to get the best. The optimal level of your preparation can be achieved once you unlock your potential and dedicate chunk of your time for both self study and coaching institute.117 Views