HPCET Result 2019: HPCET 2019 will be conducted on 12th May 2019. The HPTU Result will tentatively be declared on 20th May 2019. The HPCET scorecard will be released on the official website of HPCET- himtu.ac.in. Applicants should check the HPCET merit list as soon as it is declared. Last minute checking might result in a technical snag. Also, if the candidates are checking the HPCET result for B. Tech as soon as it is released, they should expect error checking it. A huge number of candidates checking the result at the same time results in the crashing of the website. In order to assist you in downloading the HPCET result without obstruction, we get you the detailed steps and more such info in this article below.
As the HPCET sections are common to JEE Main, you can take free JEE Main Mock Test which is just as effective.
HPCET Result 2019
Before we get you all the info of the HPCET result 2019, let us get you the overview of the exam:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Complexity Level||Moderate to Difficult|
HPCET Result Highlights
Before downloading the HPCET Merit-list, candidates should be aware of the main highlights of the result:
- HPCET marksheet will be declared on the official website of HPCET.
- The result will not be sent to candidates by post or in person.
- Candidate’s total marks will be mentioned in the HPCET result.
- Applicants need to log in to the HPCET result by using their roll number or name.
- The marks in the HPCET scorecard is prepared considering the rank list for the counselling session.
How to Check HPCET Result 2019?
You cannot just find your HPCET result in the air. You need to follow certain steps and method to get to your HPCET scorecard. Without knowing the proper steps to check your HPCET 2019 result you will face difficulty finding your result when it’s released. To save you from the last minute panicking situation, we get you to mirror the exact steps to while checking the HPCET online result:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website pf HPCET- himtu.ac.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the link that reads “Results” on the left side.
- – 3rd Step: Now, click on the “HPCET- 2019 Result for B. Tech” link.
- – 4th Step: Enter your “HPCET Roll Number” or “Name.”
- – 5th Step: Click on the “Find Results” button.
- – 6th Step: Your HPCET Result will appear on the screen.
- – 7th Step: Download the HPCET Marksheet and take its print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned on HPCET Result 2019
Your HPCET result is your recognition. It is one such document that gives shape to your identity. For a vivid view of the result, we bring you the particulars mentioned on your HPCET scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Course applied
- Branch applied
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Signature of the controller of examination
- Instructions for the candidate
What Happens In Case of Inter-se-merit?
While preparing the HPCET result, there might arise a situation where two or more applicants obtain the same marks. This situation might create an issue later in the future, so the board follows the order of preference to take into consideration the marks of any one of the candidate.
- In case the applicants have obtained the same score, then the applicant with the highest marks in Physics will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still continues, the candidate who has obtained more in Chemistry will be given the chance.
- If the tie still goes on, then the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam will be taken into consideration.
- After all these tie-breaking steps, if the tie still persists, then the candidate older in age will be taken into consideration.
HPCET Result: Cutoff Marks
The HPCET Cutoff score is the minimum marks required for a candidate to get through the examination. Without obtaining the minimum cutoff marks, no candidate will be taken forward to the counselling session. The HPCET cutoff score holds great importance in preparing the HPCET merit list. It helps to pick up the best of candidates from the common lot. Now, the HPCET cutoff marks is dependant on the following factors:
- The total number of applicants appeared for the exam
- Number candidates who qualified the exam
- Maximum marks secured in the exam
- The difficulty level of the paper
HPCET Result: Important Dates
The essential dates for HPCET to be noted are as below:
|Beginning of application||8th March 2019|
|Closing of application||28th April 2019|
|Exam Date||12th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||20th May 2019 (Tentative)|
The HPCET Result holds great importance and value to an aspirant’s educational graph. Scoring well in the exam should be the top-most priority for the candidates. The exam is not that tough if the preparation is done well. With a bit of diligence effort and hard-work you can reach the desired target. Do not be disheartened if you cannot make it to the list. Give your hard work another chance and you will not be left disheartened. Practice and revise more to get a good hold on the study you already completed. Revising regularly provides you with good absorbing ability. As the sections of HPCET is common to most of the CETs and JEE Main, you can take JEE Main Mock Test on Embibe to provide yourself with the best of study method.
If you have any query with this article on HPCET Result 2019, do let us know about it in the comment section below and we will get back to you soon.