HPTET Application Form: Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the online application form for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) November-2019 on its official website i.e, hpbose.org. HP TET is conducted to determine the eligibility of teachers for TGT (Arts / Non-Medical / Medical), Shastri, LT, JBT, Punjabi, Urdu subjects.
All interested candidates must ensure they satisfy the HP TET eligibility criteria before filling the HPTET application form. The registration process of HPTET has started on 19th September 2019 and will go on till 9th October 2019 (without late fee). After that, online registration will be extended till 15th October 2019 with a late fee of Rs. 300. After the final submission of the online HPTET Application Form, candidates will be given two days for corrections (if any) from 16th October 2019 to 17th October 2019 (till 11:59:00 pm). Scroll down for complete details on how to apply for HPTET exam 2019.
HP TET Exam dates announced. The exams will be conducted from November 10 to 24.
Click Here to read the official notification.
HPTET Application Form For November 2019
Before getting into the details of HPTET application form, let’s look at the HPTET November 2019 important dates:
|Beginning of HPTET Online Application Form Submission||19th September 2019|
|Last Date to Submit HPTET Application Form||9th October 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|HP TET Online Registration with Late Fee of Rs 300||10th October 2019 to 15th October 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|HP TET Application Form Correction||16th October 2019 to 17th October 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Release of HPTET Admit Card||4 days prior to the exam|
HPTET Application Form 2019: HPTET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria of HPTET 2019 before registering themselves for the exam. The HPTET eligibility criteria are as follows:
There is no upper age limit to apply for HPTET. The age criteria is decided by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P rules.
The educational requirements for various TGT posts are given below:
- TGT (Arts): Candidates must have a BA/ B.Com degree and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed or should have qualified 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- TGT (Non-Medical): Participants must possess a B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or should have passed 10+2 exam and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- TGT (Medical): A B.Sc (Medical) degree is required with 50% marks and 1 years B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or individuals should have passed 10+2 exam and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- Shastri: Aspirants need a Shastri with at least 50% marks from a University/Institute recognized by HP govt.
- Language Teacher: They must possess a BA in the respective language (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) or should be appearing for the final exam of 2 years diploma course.
- JBT: Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam with 50% marks and 2 years JBT certificate course.
HPTET Application Form 2019: How To Apply Online For HPTET 2019?
Before applying for the exam, candidate should read all the instructions informed in the Prospectus on the official website carefully. Here are the steps to fill the complete HPTET application form:
Step 1: Register and Fill the Application Form
- Go to the official website i.e, hpbose.org.
- Click on “TET (Nov-2019)” and read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on ‘Register’.
- The HPTET online application form for the November session will be displayed on the screen. Enter all the required details, such as the subject you want to appear for, name of the applicant, parent’s name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category, academic qualification, address, exam centre you want to choose, etc.
- Confirm all the details and submit it.
- An Application Number will be generated which will be used for completing the rest of the HPTET application process and for further login in the future.
Note: Aadhaar Card is mandatory for HPTET registration.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Upload recent scanned coloured passport size photograph in JPG format. The size should be less than 20KB. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5cms (width)×4.5cms (height).
- Now, upload a scanned image of your signature in JPG format. The size should be less than 15KB. Also, the dimensions of the signature image should be 3.5cms (width)× 1.5cms(height).
Step 3: Fee Payment
Make the payment of HPTET application fee via net banking, credit card or debit card.
|Category||HPTET Application Fee|
|General 7 other sub categories||Rs 800|
Step 4: Print the Confirmation Page
- Check the details you have provided in the application form before submitting. Check the declaration statement after confirming the information provided.
- After that, take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
HPTET Application Form Correction
Registered candidates will be given an opportunity to edit their online application form from 16th October 2019 till 17th October 2019. In case they have made any mistake while applying for the exam, they can log in and make the corrections. No requests will be entertained after that.
Candidates will be allowed to make corrections in their particulars like candidate’s name, TET subject selected, parents’ name, date of birth, contact number, address, signature, candidate’s photograph, email ID, gender, eligibility, nationality, exam centre, district, PIN code and permanent address. No request for changes in the application form will be accepted in offline mode.
So, now you know everything about HPTET Application Form. Check your eligibility and apply for the exam at the earliest. Then start your HPTET preparation.
Since certain sections of HPTET exam is similar to that of bank exams, taking bank mock tests will help you in your preparation. At Embibe, you can take bank mock test series for free. Make the best use of these resources and crack the exam with flying colours.
We hope this detailed article on HPTET Application Form helps you. If you have any query, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.17 Views