HPTET Application Form 2020: Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the online application form for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2020 on its official website i.e, hpbose.org. HP TET registration process has started on 16th June 2020. The last date to apply for HPTET 2020 is 6th July 2020. HP TET is conducted to determine the eligibility of teachers for TGT (Arts / Non-Medical / Medical), Shastri, LT, JBT, Punjabi, Urdu subjects.
All interested candidates must ensure they satisfy the HP TET eligibility criteria before filling the HPTET application form. Click Here to view the official notification. Scroll down for complete details on how to apply for HPTET exam 2020. Find HPTET 2020 Application Form Direct Link below:
HPTET 2020 Application Form
Before getting into the details of HP TET 2020 application form, let’s look at the HPTET 2020 important dates:
|Start Date of HP TET Online Registration||June 16, 2020|
|Last Date of Fill HP TET Application Form||July 6, 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Last Date for payment through payment gateway||July 6, 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Release of HP TET Admit Card||4 days before the exam|
HP TET 2020 Application Form: HPTET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria of HPTET 2020 before registering for the exam. The HPTET eligibility criteria are as follows:
There is no upper age limit to apply for HPTET. The age criteria is decided by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P rules.
The educational requirements for various TGT posts are given below:
- TGT (Arts): Candidates must have a BA/ B.Com degree and a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with 1 year B. Ed or should have qualified 10+2 exam with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in B.EI.Ed.
- TGT (Non-Medical): Participants must possess a B.Sc (NM) with 50% marks and B.Ed or should have passed 10+2 exam and 4 years bachelor in B.EI.Ed/ Special education.
- TGT (Medical): A B.Sc (Medical) degree is required with 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed or individuals should have passed the 10+2 exam and 4 years B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed in special education.
- Shastri: Aspirants need a Shastri with at least 50% marks from a University/Institute recognized by HP govt.
- Language Teacher: They must possess a BA in the respective language (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) or should be appearing for the final exam of 2 years diploma course.
- JBT: Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam with 50% marks and 2 years JBT certificate course.
How To Apply Online For HPTET 2020?
Before applying for the exam, candidates must read all the instructions informed in the Prospectus on the official website carefully. Here are the steps to fill the complete HPTET application form:
Step 1: Register and Fill the Application Form
- Go to the official website i.e, hpbose.org.
- Now scroll down and click on ‘Register’.
- The HPTET online application form will be displayed on the screen. Enter all the required details, such as the subject you want to appear for, name of the applicant, parent’s name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category, academic qualification, address, exam centre you want to choose, etc.
- Confirm all the details and submit it.
- An Application Number will be generated which will be used for completing the rest of the HPTET application process and for further login in the future.
Note: Aadhaar Card is mandatory for HPTET registration.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Upload recent scanned coloured passport size photograph in JPG format. The size should be less than 20KB. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5cms (width)×4.5cms (height).
- Now, upload a scanned image of your signature in JPG format. The size should be less than 15KB. Also, the dimensions of the signature image should be 3.5cms (width)× 1.5cms(height).
Step 3: Fee Payment
Make the payment of HP TET 2020 application fee via net banking, credit card or debit card.
|Category||HPTET Application Fee|
|General & other subcategories||Rs 800/-|
Step 4: Print the Confirmation Page
- Check the details you have provided in the application form before submitting it. Check the declaration statement after confirming the information provided.
- After that, take a print out of the confirmation page for future references.
Note: In case any candidate wishes to appear in TET for more than one teaching category he/she will have to submit separate online application and fee for each category.
HPTET Application Form Correction
Registered candidates will be given an opportunity to edit their online application form from 7th July 2020 till 9th July 2020. In case they have made any mistake while applying for the exam, they can log in and make the corrections. No requests will be entertained after that.
Candidates will be allowed to make corrections in their particulars like candidate’s name, TET subject selected, parents’ name, date of birth, contact number, address, signature, candidate’s photograph, email ID, gender, eligibility, nationality, exam centre, district, PIN code and permanent address. No request for changes in the application form will be accepted in offline mode.
So, now you know everything about the HPTET Application Form. Check your eligibility and apply for the exam at the earliest. Then start your HPTET preparation.
Since certain sections of HPTET exam is similar to that of bank exams, taking bank mock tests will help you in your preparation. At Embibe, you can take the Bank Mock Test Series for free. Make the best use of these resources and crack the exam with flying colours.
We hope this detailed article on the HP TET 2020 Application Form helps you. If you have any query, please feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.922 Views