IBPS SO Admit Card 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to release the IBPS SO Admit Card in the month of December 2019. Candidates who have applied can download the IBPS SO admit card when it is released on the official website of IBPS SO i.e. ibps.in. We will update this article and provide you with the IBPS SO Admit Card. The IBPS SO exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 28 and 29, 2019.
IBPS will hire Specialist officers for various posts like I.T. Officer (Scale I), Agricultural field officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) from the IBPS SO Recruitment.
Candidates should not forget that carrying IBPS SO Admit card in the exam hall along with the required document is mandatory. Candidates without required documents even after having IBPS SO Admit Card will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018-19
We get you an overview of IBPS SO below before divulging further into the exam:
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer (IBPS SO) Prelims|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
IBPS SO Admit Card | Important Dates
Below are the important dates for IBPS SO:
|Starting Date of Online Registration||November 6, 2019|
|End Date of Online Registration||November 26, 2019|
|Start Date for payment of application fee||November 6, 2019|
|End Date for payment of application fee||November 26, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||December 2019|
|Preliminary Exam||December 28 and 29, 2019|
|Mains Exam||January 25, 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
How to Download IBPS SO Admit Card?
Candidates can use their registration number, date of birth and the password as the information to log in into the portal and access their admit cards. Here, detailed steps are mentioned to explain the way of downloading IBPS SO admit card 2019.
- Go on the official website of IBPS in.
- Move your cursor and Click on the Tab titled as CRP Specialist Officers.
- There you will a link titled as Common Recruitment Process For Specialist Officer VIII.
- Click on the tab to access various related links.
- Now, Click on the tab with “Click Here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter For CRP Specialist Officers- VIII”.
- On the next page, you will find important dates related to IBPS SO admit card and a portion to fill the details.
- Choose your preferred Language from Hindi or English.
- Fill in the Registration number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YY format as the password.
- There will be a captcha code as will, fill it correctly to verify your identity. You must fill numbers/ alphabets or both as per the image.
- Now the IBPS SO Admit Card will be accessed into a PDF Format.
- Download the PDF For later references.
- Take a print out to carry to the IBPS SO Exam Centre.
IBPS SO Admit Card | Detailed Mentioned
IBPS SO admit card has the following details mentioned on it:
- Passport Photo of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Time of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Blank Column for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Blank Column for Signatures of the invigilator
- Instructions for the Exam
IBPS SO Admit Card will be available in the online mode only. It is advised that candidates should download their admit card as soon as possible and not wait till the last day to download the IBPS SO Hall Ticket. IBPS SO Prelims Exam is tentatively going to be conducted on December 28 and 29, 2019 but the preparation for the same can still be done for the same. To improve your problem-solving skills and the chance of cracking the exam, you should start taking the Bank Mock Test on Embibe.
We hope our article on IBPS SO Admit Card was useful for you. If you have any query or feedback to share, please feel free to drop a comment below. We will get back to you in a very short time. We wish you all the very best for your exam.