IBPS SO Mock Test: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the IBPS SO Prelims Exam on 28th and 29th of December 2019. The IBPS SO Prelims exam is conducted to shortlist the candidates for further stages of the examination. Since it is a highly competitive exam, candidates need to prepare in a smart manner. They need to be thorough with the IBPS SO Syllabus and IBPS SO Exam Pattern and finish each and every topic. It is also necessary for candidates to practice IBPS SO Mock Test Series to ace the examination.
Practising IBPS SO Mock Tests will help you analyze the examination structure and flow of the questions in the examination. Also, it will give you a feel of the actual exam. In this article, we will provide you with all the information regarding IBPS SO Mock Test series and how to take them. Read on to find out.
Free IBPS SO Mock Test Series 2019
Before getting into the details of IBPS SO Mock Test, you need to know that the preliminary exam for all posts of IBPS SO is almost the same as that of other banking exams. They have more or less the same sections. It is only the exam pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of the exam varies. Taking IBPS PO Mock tests will be extremely beneficial for your IBPS SO preparation.
Benefits Of Taking IBPS SO Mock Test
Taking IBPS SO Mock Test has several advantages. Some of them are listed below:
- The mock test of IBPS SO will help candidates be familiar with IBPS SO exam pattern.
- Attempting mock tests will enable aspirants to enhance their time management skills.
- With the help of mock tests candidates can analyze and get to know their weaker areas and work on that to improve. Moreover this will help candidates improve their preparation strategy.
- Practicing mock tests will help candidates increase their speed and accuracy.
- It will build their stamina and concentration.
How To Attempt IBPS SO Mock Test For Free
Embibe provides free IBPS PO Mock Test Series that will help you significantly in your preparation for IBPS SO exam. Follow the steps as below to take IBPS PO Mock test on Embibe:
- Go to the bank test page of Embibe: www.embibe.com/bank/test.
- Click on “Select Exam” which is on the left side of the page and select “IBPS PO Prelims / Mains” as shown below:
- Now click on “Select Test Type” and click on “Full Test”.
- Now Click on the “Select Test” and select the test you want to take.
- To take the test , click on “Start Test” or “Start Solving”.
- Now you will be directed to the instructions page. Carefully read the instructions and click “I am Ready to begin” to begin the text.
IBPS SO Mock Test | How To Attempt IBPS SO Examination
Attempt IBPS SO Examination in the following manner in order to maximize your accuracy and minimize negative marking. Develop these habits while taking IBPS SO Mock Test Series.
- Start off with the section you feel you are strong in.
- Read each and every question carefully.
- Attempt only those questions which you know you will get right.
- Skip the rest of the questions. If you think any question is worth giving a shot, mark it to review later.
- once you have attempted all the questions that you were sure about, try to answer the marked questions.
- Do not take too much time to solve any question. If you get stuck, move onto the next question.
- Also, do not answer any question too fast. Solve the questions carefully.
Taking the bank mock test series of Embibe in the above manner will help you improve your overall test-taking strategy which means a higher score. So, make the best use of these free tests and crack the exam with flying colours.
We hope this detailed article on IBPS SO Mock Test Series helps you. If you have any query regarding this article, drop a comment below and embibe will get back to at the earliest.