IBPS SO Mains Result 2020: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the results for IBPS Specialist Officer (CRP SPL IX) Main Exam 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the IBPS Mains held on 25th January 2020 can now check the results available on the official IBPS website – ibps.in
Please note that IBPS SO Mains Results 2020 will only be accessible on the official website till 11th February 2020 only. This article will guide you on how to access the IBPS SO Mains Result and what to expect going further for the IBPS SO Interviews.
IBPS SO Mains Result 2020
IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2019 is declared in three stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview. Here is an overview of the timeline for the entire process and the related important dates:
|IBPS SO preliminary Exam||December 28 & 29, 2020|
|IBPS SO Result- Prelims||January 7, 2020|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||January 25, 2020|
|IBPS SO Mains result||February 05, 2020|
|IBPS SO Personal Interview||March 2019 (to be declared soon)|
|IBPS SO Final Result||April 2019 (to be declared)|
Candidates who qualify the IBPS SO Mains will go to the third stage of the selection process which will be the interview round. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP SPL-IX will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/UT with the help of IBPS.
To view the IBPS SO Mains Results 2020, you can use this direct link:
How to download IBPS SO Mains Result 2020
You can also check the results by going to the IBPS official website. Follow this step by step procedure to view and download the IBPS SO Mains Result 2020:
- Visit the IBPS Official website www.ibps.in
- Locate the link for the IBPS SO Mains Results 2020. You will find it as a scrolling text on the ibps website “Click here to View Your Results Status of Online Main Examination for CRP SPL-IX”. It is tagged with a “New” icon.
- Click on the IBPS Results Link.
- A new page will display on the screen.
- Enter your Registration/ Roll Number
- Enter your Password/ Date of Birth.
- Enter correctly the CAPTCHA code that you see.
- Click on the Login Button. Your IBPS Specialist Officer Result will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download and take a print of your IBPS Specialist Officer Result for the further reference.
Details Printed in IBPS SO Result 2020
The IBPS SO Result comprises of the following things:-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of the preliminary examination
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Maximum score for reasoning ability
- Maximum score for numerical ability
- Total score for both the sections
- Cut off reasoning ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Cut off numerical ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Aggregate cut off score
- Marks obtained by the candidate section wise
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
IBPS SO Mains Result 2020 | Next Stage: Personal Interviews
Candidates who will qualify the IBPS SO Mains will get to the nect level of the Selection Procedure which is the Personal Interview stage. Shortlisted candidates will get a call letter which can be downloaded from the IPBS official website. Participating organisation and the IBPS will be responsible to conduct the interviews. A list of the participating organisations in the next section.
The interviews will carry 100 marks. They will consist of the questions of the following kinds:
- Personality based questions
- Profile based question
- Professional knowledge based questions
- Banking questions
- HR questions
- Current Affairs Questions
IBPS SO Mains Result 2020 | Nodal Organisations Participating in IBPS
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Central Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Dena Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||Indian Bank|
IBPS SO Mains Result 2020 | IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
The basic IBPS Specialist Officer salary and the pay scale for the different posts of IBPS SO (Scale I) is the same for all the posts. These are tabulated below:-
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
IBPS SO Result 2020 | Allowances And Benefits
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary: Allowances And Benefits
|Dearness Allowances (DA)||36 percent of Basic (Rs 8605.88)|
|House Rent Allowances (HRA)||7-9 percent of Basic|
|Special Allowances||7.75 percent|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||0, 3, or 4 percent|
|Provident Fund (PF) Contribution||Rs 3000-3500|
The total IBPS Specialist Officer salary after revision comes around:
- Rs. 30758/- for Metro Cities
- Rs. 30448/- for State Capitals
- Rs. 29927.5/- for District Level and Rural Areas
Some benefits of working as a Specialist Officer along with this great IBPS Specialist Officer salary are:
- Job security – no risk of losing job
- Less transfers compared to general bankers
- Same promotions as general bankers
We hope you have got the Information about IBPS SO Mains Result 2020 from this article. If you face any queries pertaining to any aspect of the IBPS SO Mains Result 2020, feel free to post a comment in the section below. We will get back to you within 24 hours and resolve your issue. Stay in touch with us for more information.482 Views