IBPS SO Result 2019: The IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2019 will be declared in three stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview. To be eligible to appear for IBPS Specialist Officer 2019 mains exam, the candidates must score qualifying marks in each of the sections in the IBPS Specialist Officer preliminary exam. Candidates scoring qualifying marks in the preliminary exam will be shortlisted to appear for the IBPS Specialist Officer main exam that will also be conducted online on January 27, 2019. IBPS SO Result for the main exam will be announced in February 2019. The third stage of the selection process for IBPS SO 2019 recruitment will be the interview round. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CRP-VIII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/UT with the help of IBPS. Find all essential information and latest updates on IBPS SO Result 2019 here on Embibe.
IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2019
Check the complete step by step procedure to check IBPS SO result 2019.
- Visit the Official website of IBPS, i.e., www.ibps.in
- Search for the IBPS Specialist Officer Results.
- Click on the IBPS Results Link.
- A new page will display on the screen.
- Enter your IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card Number
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your IBPS Specialist Officer Result will display on the Screen.
- Take a print of your IBPS Specialist Officer Result for the further reference.
Details Printed in IBPS SO Result 2019
The IBPS SO Result comprises of the subsequent things:-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number of the candidate
- Date of the preliminary examination
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for by the candidate
- Maximum score for reasoning ability
- Maximum score for numerical ability
- Total score for both the sections
- Cut off reasoning ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Cut off numerical ability score for provisional listing to mains examination
- Aggregate cut off score
- Marks obtained by the candidate section wise
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
IBPS SO Result 2019 | Important Dates
|IBPS SO preliminary Exam||December 29 & 30, 2018|
|IBPS SO Result- Prelims||January 2019|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||January 27, 2019|
|IBPS SO Mains result||February 2019|
|IBPS SO Personal Interview||March 2019|
|IBPS SO Final Result||April 2019|
IBPS SO Result 2019 | Nodal Organisations Participating in IBPS
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Central Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Dena Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||Indian Bank|
IBPS SO Result 2019 | IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
The basic IBPS Specialist Officer salary and the pay scale for the different posts of IBPS SO (Scale I) is the same for all the posts. These are tabulated below:-
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary
IBPS SO Result 2019 | Allowances And Benefits
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary: Allowances And Benefits
|Dearness Allowances (DA)||36 percent of Basic (Rs 8605.88)|
|House Rent Allowances (HRA)||7-9 percent of Basic|
|Special Allowances||7.75 percent|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||0, 3, or 4 percent|
|Provident Fund (PF) Contribution||Rs 3000-3500|
The total IBPS Specialist Officer salary after revision comes around:
- Rs. 30758/- for Metro Cities
- Rs. 30448/- for State Capitals
- Rs. 29927.5/- for District Level and Rural Areas
Some benefits of working as a Specialist Officer along with this great IBPS Specialist Officer salary are:
- Job security – no risk of losing job
- Less transfers compared to general bankers
- Same promotions as general bankers
We hope you have got the Information about IBPS SO Result 2019 from this article. If you face any queries pertaining to any aspect of the IBPS SO Result 2019, feel free to post a comment in the section below. We will get back to you within 24 hours an resolve your issue. Stay in touch with us for more of the information.