IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the result of IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 in online mode at ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Students can check the IGNOU OPENMAT result 2020 by logging in through their application number and password. After checking results, the qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for admissions in IGNOU MBA programmes and Specialization in Post Graduate Diploma Programmes.
Only those candidates who qualify in the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 result will be eligible for the further selection rounds. The result of IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 will be released in the form of a result card which will declare whether the candidate has cleared the exam as per the fixed cutoff.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020 – Important Dates
|IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Exam date||To be notified|
|IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII 2020 Result declaration||To be notified|
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020 – Compilation
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 result will be evaluated based on the marking scheme of the exam. The OPENMAT XLVII result will reveal the candidates’ total achieved score out of the maximum qualifying marks. If the candidate’s achieved score meets the fixed cutoff marks of the exam, then he/she will be declared as qualified. On the other hand, if the candidate’s achieved score is less than the assigned cutoff marks of the exam, then he/she will be declared as disqualified.
How to Check IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020?
Candidates of the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 exam can check their results online by logging into the official website of NTA or the official IGNOU website. The candidates are required to follow the given below steps to check their result:
- Go to the official website of NTA- ignouexams.nta.nic.in
- Enter your application number and password given to you at the time of application
- Then you’ll have to enter the security pin to verify your credentials
- After that, the result of the candidate will be displayed on-screen and then they can check their results
- After checking their results, the candidates can take a printout of their online result copy for later use
Details Mentioned on IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020
The IGNOU MBA 2020 result will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application Number
- Category of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- The total marks scored by the candidate in the exam
- Section-wise distribution of the marks obtained by the candidate
- Merit Rank
IGNOU OPENMAT Score Validity
- Candidates who qualify in OPENMAT XLVI may take admission in any of the following 2 semesters i.e., either in January or July 2020 semester.
- Candidates who qualify the OPENMAT XLVII may take admission either in July 2020 or January 2021 semester.
Things to do after IGNOU MBA Result Declaration
After the candidates get their IGNOU OPENMAT result 2020, they will start to think about the next step to be taken for their future. Candidates who manage to qualify as per the requisite cutoff marks can apply for various MBA programmes. On the other hand, those who could not qualify the exam can try again next year. However, the candidates should not be disheartened if they could not achieve the requisite cutoff. It is advised that they follow the syllabus more closely and study harder so that they can clear the exam in the next try.
Candidates who will qualify IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII as per the cut off have to download the admission form (Form no. 2 in the prospectus) and fill the admission form and submit it along with the following documents at your regional centre of IGNOU:
- Self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copies of 10th, 12th Certificates in support of your educational qualifications.
- Graduation degree marksheet and certificates (if require)
- Original scorecard of OPENMAT XLVII
- IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card
- Category Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Identity Card (duly filled up)
- Demand Draft of Rupees 1800 course fee drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ and to be payable at the city where regional centre is located
- Work Experience certificate (if required)
To download Admission Form (Form 2) – Click here
IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2020
The cut off of IGNOU OPENMAT is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate needs to achieve for clearing the exam. After the candidates manage to achieve the desired cutoff, then they can move forward with further admission processes into MBA programmes. Candidates’ names will appear on the final merit list based on the cutoff percentage of IGNOU OPENMAT. The cut off will be declared after the result declaration.
A detailed overview of the previous year’s cut off of IGNOU OPENMAT is given below.
IGNOU OPENMAT Cutoff 2019 (Category-wise)
FAQs on IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020
Que.1. How do I check the IGNOU MBA 2020 result?
Ans.1. Candidates can check their result at the official website of NTA or the official website of IGNOU by logging in their application number and password.
Que.2. How do I apply for admissions after results?
Ans.2. Candidates who qualify the exam can fill up the application form and send it to the regional director along with the requisite documents.
Que.3. What is the format of declaration of OPENMAT XLVII result?
Ans.3. The result will be declared in result card format online.
Que.4. For how long is the OPENMAT XLVII result valid?
Ans.4. The result is valid for one academic year.
We hope this article on IGNOU MBA Result helps you. If you have any question, feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get the latest news and updates on IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2020124 Views