IGNOU Re-Registration 2021 Extended! The Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last day of IGNOU 2021 re-registration (January session) till 15th February. Earlier, The IGNOU Re registration last date was extended from 15th January to 31st January 2021. Students who wish to register for next year or semester is required to fill the form on the official website – onlinerr.ignou.ac.in. Aspirants need to provide the basic details to register for the semester.
Students will be required to pay the requisite fee to complete the IGNOU Re-registration process. Aspirants must keep the credentials generated after registration safe for future login. The students must check the schedule for registration to avoid missing the deadline. Read the article to know more about the IGNOU 2021 Re-registration.
|Latest: Fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2021 for January Session till 15th February 2021 – Click here.|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Important Dates
Students are suggested to note the dates provided by the university for timely submission of the form. They need to register for the semester exam within the deadline. Find below the important dates of IGNOU Re-Registration 2021:
IGNOU 2021 Re-Registration Schedule:
|Events||January Session||July Session|
|Re Registration Starts||1st December 2020||Fourth week of April 2021|
|IGNOU Re registration last date||15th February 2021 (Extended)||Last week of September 2021|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Prerequisites
Students must keep the below-mentioned details ready to fill the IGNOU Re registration form 2021:
- Registered mobile number
- Registered email ID
- Enrolment number
- Banking details
How To Fill IGNOU Re-registration Form 2021?
The officials have released the re-registration of IGNOU 2021 via online mode. Students must apply for the semester on or before the last date to avoid rejections. Check below the steps to fill the IGNOU re-registration form:
1st Step: Registration
- Click on the official website of the university- http://ignou.ac.in/
- Click on the ‘Register Online’ button and select ‘Re-Registration’ from the drop-down list.
- The re-registration window will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online Re-registration Form’ link.
- Select your program and enter the enrolment number.
- Enter the captcha given below and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
2nd Step: Fill the Application Form
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the IGNOU courses from the mentioned groups
- Save the selections and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Check and confirm the details
- Check the ‘self-declaration’ box and click on the ‘Next’ button.
3rd Step: Payment of the Fee
- Click on the ‘Accept and Proceed Payment’ option.
- Pay the re-registration fees via any of the online payment modes.
4th Step: Payment Confirmation
- Post the completion of payment, students can save or take printouts of the payment confirmation slip.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to get the ‘Form Preview’ option.
- Save the form and take a few printouts of it for future references.
How To Check IGNOU 2021 Re-Registration Status?
After the submission of the registration form of IGNOU admission 2021, students can check the acceptance status. Find below the steps to check the IGNOU re-registration status:
- Click on the official link.
- Enter the enrolment number and verification code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Go to the ‘Course Details’ section and click on it.
- Find the courses you have registered for and their respective registration dates.
- Once the university updates re-registration status, students will be able to find the names of the courses.
What If I Find any Discrepancy in IGNOU 2021 Re Registration Form?
If any student notices any mistake in any details of IGNOU Re-registration form then they need to reach out to the IGNOU officials and the respective regional center as soon as possible. However, students are advised to cross-check the details while filling up the application and later during the verification process. The discrepancy must be informed to the IGNOU officials within the stipulated time.
IGNOU Re-Registration 2021: Important Points
Note the following:
- Students will receive a confirmation message from the university stating that their applications have been accepted after successfully filling the re-registration form.
- Students need to submit the form on or before January 31, 2021, to avoid rejections.
- In case a student does not receive any confirmation message with 15-20 days of filling the form, they must contact the concerned authority.
- IGNOU 2021 re-registration process is conducted via online mode.
Programs Available For IGNOU Online Re-Registration
The following IGNOU Courses are available for online re registration:
Bachelor Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Courses
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s and Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
FAQs On IGNOU Re-Registration 2021
Check out the frequently asked questions and their answers:
|Q. What is the last date for Ignou re registration?|
A. Students can fill IGNOU online form by 15th February 2021.
|Q. What to do if Ignou re registration date is over?|
A. If you have successfully finished your re registration of IGNOU, then check the status of your registration after login. If you haven’t received any confirmation then don’t worry your next year Ignou registration status will be updated soon by IGNOU officials.
|Q3. Within how many days can I receive the re-registration confirmation message? |
Ans: Students should receive the confirmation message within 15-20 days of filling the form. IGNOU will send the confirmation text on the registered email ID and the mobile number of the students. The confirmation message will say that the IGNOU Re-registration form has been accepted.
We hope this article has helped you. If you have any questions then you can ask in the comment section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
Stay tuned to Embibe to catch all the updates about the IGNOU Re-Registration 2021.794 Views