IIFT 2022 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA exam will be conducted on December 5, 2021. IIFT MBA 2022 application form was released by National Testing Agency on September 2, 2021. Eligible interested applicants must fill the IIFT MBA application form by October 15, 2021. IIFT Exam will be conducted on December 5, 2021, from 10 am to 12 pm in computer-based mode. IIFT is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by NTA on behalf of IIFT. Foreign candidates or NRIs can also apply for the IIFT exam from January 15 to March 15, 2022, based on GMAT scores. This computer-based test will be conducted in 68+ cities in India.
IIFT 2022 is an MBA entrance exam for admission to MBA courses that are offered at Delhi & Kolkata campuses. Interested applicants must pay the application fee i.e. Rs 2500 for the General category whereas Rs 1000 for SC/ST and PwD candidates which can be paid online. Before successfully registering for the exam, candidates are advised to check the minimum eligibility criteria. IIFT MBA exam mainly comprises 110 questions which are mainly divided into sections such as Verbal ability & Reading comprehension, quantitative ability, data interpretation & logical reasoning & general awareness. Find all details regarding the IIFT exam like IIFT eligibility criteria, exam date, application form, admit card 2022.
Latest: IIFT 2022 Registration begins on September 2, 2021. Apply Here
IIFT 2022 is to be conducted on December 5. Registration begins.
IIFT 2022- Highlights
IIFT is an entrance exam that is conducted once a year and thus this provides an opportunity for applicants to get admission into MBA IB courses that are offered by IIFT Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. IIFT Exam mainly comprises four sections. These sections involve Verbal ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & logical reasoning & General Awareness. IIFT exam scores will be considered for admission to full-time and part-time MBA programs. Candidates who wish to appear for IIFT must have a look at the below-mentioned highlights of the exam. This will help aspirants in getting an idea about the admission criteria.
|Exam Name||IIFT 2022|
|Exam organization name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application fee||General category- Rs. 2500|
SC/ST category- Rs 1000
NRI candidates- USD 200
|Courses offered||MBA-International Business, Executive PGDM, Certificate courses|
|Seats offered||404 seats|
|Helpline||Phone no: +91-11-39147200|
IIFT 2022 Exam Date
NTA, the exam conducting body has released the IIFT exam dates. IIFT exam notification has been released in the last week of August 2021. Below is a given schedule of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2022 for IIFT MBA (IB) admission. By having a look at the below-mentioned schedule, applicants can make a note of the essential exam dates. Below are all the important IIFT exam dates.
|IIFT 2022 Events||IIFT 2022 Dates|
|IIFT Registrations begin||September 1, 2021|
|Registrations end||October 15, 2021|
|IIFT Admit cards Release date||To be announced|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||December 5, 2021|
|GMAT application deadline||January 15, 2022, to March 15, 2022|
|Answer key download||To be Announced|
|Result announcement||To be Announced|
|Announcement of shortlist||To be Announced|
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the IIFT 2022 application form, interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria of IIFT MBA 2022. IIFT MBA exam is mainly conducted every year for applicants who are seeking admission to the IIFT institutes. Candidates who want to apply for IIFT must check the eligibility criteria of IIFT 2022. It is highly beneficial to check the eligibility criteria as if the candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria then the candidature will be marked as canceled & the admission procedure is dropped for a specific candidate. Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned IIFT eligibility criteria.
- Age limit: There is no upper age or minimum age limit for IIFT 2022.
- Nationality: Candidates can belong to Indian nationality. Candidates who are NRIs & Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply for IIFT exam.
- Qualifying degree: Candidates must hold minimum of 3 years Graduation degree in any stream.
- Qualifying marks: Candidates who fall under General category must acquire 50% from a well reputed and recognized university and institutes. Candidates who hold reserved category certificate usually have a relaxation of 5%. Candidates who fall in SC, ST & PwD category must have 45% marks in qualifying degree.
- Applicants who are in the final year of Graduation can also apply to IIFT MBA exam. THese applicants need to submit the proof of qualification on or before the last date specified by conducting authority.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility For Foreign Candidates:
- Applicants must hold 3 years Bachelor’s degree of 3 years and must have obtained 50% marks.
- Applicants must produce the proof of requisite qualification to the institution before the last date.
- Candidate must be a resident outside India for a period not less than 18 months. Applicants who are working or studying in abroad must produce certificate from Indian Embassy.
- It is essential that foreign candidate must be a resident of that country for more than 18 months continuously.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid passport or documents of travel from the specific country.
- Foreign applicants must have a valid GMAT score which must be submitted to the exam conducting body.
IIFT 2022- Registration
IIFT 2022 is a management aptitude test that is mainly conducted for admission to MBA international business course that is mainly conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada. IIFT application form will be released on September 2, 2021, and the last date to submit the application form is October 15, 2021. IIFT 2022 exam is one of the best opportunities for management applicants.
How Do I Apply For IIFT 2022?
You can follow the below steps to apply for IIFT 2022 Exam:
Generation of Login Credentials
- – 1st Step: Log on to the official website of IIFT i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on ‘Fill online application form’ or click here
- – 3rd Step: Select new registration’ and enter the name, phone number, email ID and other details
- – 4th Step: Enter the password and choose a security question
- – 5th Step: An application number will be generated
Filling IIFT 2022 Application form
As soon as the registration process is done, candidates must again sign in for filling the complete IIFT application form. Candidates need to fill in all the personal details along with filling in the academic details and work-related experience. After closing this, candidates will have to choose the IIFT exam centre of their choice.
As soon as this is done, the candidate must fill the complete application form. Candidates must even upload scanned documents such as photographs, signatures,s and category certificates. The candidate must upload these documents in the specified formats. Following this pattern, the IIFT application form can be filled smoothly.
|Photograph||10kb to 200 kb||.jpeg/.jpg|
|Signature||4kb to 30 kb||.jpeg/.jpg|
|Category certificate||50 kb to 300 kb||–|
IIFT Application fee
Applicants must make an online application fee. The details of the application fee are shown below:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 2,500|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs 1,000|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs||US$ 200 (Rs 15,000)|
Application fees can be paid online via net banking, debit card, credit card, UPI, and Paytm services.
Confirmation of IIFT 2022 Registration
After making a payment for IIFT 2022 registration, candidates will receive a confirmation on their email ID regarding the successful registration. The candidate must download the complete application form.
Documents Required To Fill IIFT 2022 Application Form
IIFT application form requires the submission of the below-mentioned documents. Let’s have a look at the below documents:
|Valid email ID and phone number||Category certificate|
|credit card or debit card along with internet banking facility||computer|
|Scanned photograph||Class 10th mark sheet|
|scanned signature of candidates||Details of work experience|
|Class 12th mark sheet|
IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction
NTA will open the IIFT application form correction window on October 17, 2021, and the last date to correct is October 26, 2021. Often it is observed that candidates commit some mistake while filling the application form. NTA will open the IIFT registration form correction window after the completion of the registration process. For availing of this opportunity, the Candidate must visit the official website and click on the link for application form correction. For making changes, the candidate needs to sign in using the application number and applicants can make changes in the relevant fields. After making corrections, the candidate must click on the submit option. Aspirants will get the option of editing details such as personal details, candidate’s contact details, and qualification details.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2022
IIFT exam pattern will be divided into four sections. These are Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reading comprehension, data interpretation and logical reasoning, and General awareness. The exam is at a moderate difficulty level. The candidate must read the below-mentioned details regarding the IIFT Exam pattern.
- The question paper consists of about 110 questions in both MCQ and non-MCQ formats
- There are a total of four sections in the exam such as English Grammar, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- The exam duration is two hours with no separate time limit for each section.
- The exam will be of total 300 marks. The provision of negative marking is there.
Below is a table that shows the exam pattern and even shows the important topics per section:
|Section name||Number of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks||Negative marks||Important topics|
|Quantitative ability||25||3||75||-1||Menstruation Probability|
|Verbal ability & logical reasoning||35||3||105||-1||Grammar phrases, synonums|
|General awareness||20||1.5||30||-0.5||Banking business politics|
|Data interpretation and logical reasoning||30||3||90||-1||Series & analysis comparisons, pie chart|
IIFT marking scheme:
|Section||Marks per questions||Negative marks|
IIFT Syllabus 2022
IIFT Syllabus is divided into four sections. Given below are important topics to be covered in each section:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Trigonometry, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance|
|VARC||Syllogisms, Comprehension of Passage / Poem, Analogies, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Para jumbles, Antonyms & Synonyms, One Word Substitution|
|LRDI||Column Graphs, Pie Chart, Coding, and Decoding, Puzzles|
|General Knowledge||Business, Politics, Current Affairs, Awards & Personalities, Books & Authors, Science & Technology, and static GK|
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
IIFT admit card will be downloaded by the candidates who have completed the registration form. NTA will release the IIFT 2022 admit card date. Aspirants must enter the login credentials that are generated during the registration procedure. Admit card is a mandatory document for the candidates who will be required for appearing in IIFT 2022 exam. Those who do not bring the admit card to the examination venue will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Admit cards contain information such as exam date, time, exam center, and other important instructions. Candidate must bring admit card along with one photo ID proof like passport, PAN Card, Driving license, etc.
The authority will not permit the candidates to appear in the exam without the required documents. Also, the admit card should be retained with the candidates till the process of final admission.
List of necessary documents to appear in the exam
- IIFT admit card 2022
- Photo ID proof
- One Passport size photograph
IIFT 2022 Exam Centres
IIFT 2022 exam will be conducted in more than 68 cities in India. Aspirants are given the option of selecting the preferred exam city and centre during the filling of the application form. Candidates who desire to change the IIFT 2022 Exam centres must pay a fee of Rs 1000.
NTA has released the list of test cities. Applicants who are willing to appear for the IIFT exam must select the exam cities of their choice and preference. IIFT application form mainly contains the option of selecting 4 test cities according to their convenience. The final IIFT test city will be updated on the admit card. Let’s get insights into the list of exam centres. This will provide candidates a fair idea about which city they must choose for exam centre allotment during IIFT Registration.
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Rajkot||Surat|
IIFT Result 2022
IIFT Result 2022 will be declared tentatively in February 2022. Scorecard will be available for qualified candidates after the declaration of the merit list. Aspirants who manage to score marks equal to or more than the cutoff will be eligible and will be invited for the selection process.
- The candidates can see the IIFT Result and scorecard through online mode. They need to visit the website of authority to access the same.
- The candidates can see section wise marks and total score on the scorecard.
- The scorecard is in PDF form and the applicants need to download it by entering the user name and password.
- The applicants will then be shortlisted on the grounds of their score in the exam.
- The next selection round includes a written test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection in IIFT 2022 will depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in all the rounds.
Steps To check IIFT 2022 Result:
- Visit the official website.
- Candidate must find and clik on ythe link that states “IIFT 2022 NTA Score”.
- This will redirect candidates to result page.
- Applicants will have to enter the login credentials such as IIFT application number, date of birth and password.
- Click on submit button for viewing the IIFT exam 2022.
- Scorecard will appear on the screen. Candiate must take a printout of the same for future use.
What After IIFT 2022 Exam?
As soon as the exam is conducted, National Testing Agency, the exam conducting body will release IIFT answer keys for aspirants to analyse their performance. IIFT Answer key mainly comprises of candidate’s response and question paper. Candidates will have to pay the objection fees i.e. Rs 1000 in which the candidate will have to challenge the IIFT answer key by filling online application form, uploading a supporting document, and claim the right answer.
IIFT Cutoff 2022
NTA or National Testing Agency is the apex body to declare IIFT Cutoff. The candidates are supposed to obtain minimum cut-off decided by the authority to get qualified for the admission rounds. There is both sectional and overall cut-off for admission to IIFT.
- The parameters on which the cutoff depends include difficulty level of the exam, the total number of appearing candidates and number of available seats.
- The selection rounds include writing test, GD and PI. Those who achieve marks as per cut off will be invited for the same.
- The centres where the selection rounds will be held include Ahmadabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, etc.
- The cutoff will not be the same for each category.
Category-wise Overall IIFT Cutoff 2022
|Category||Cutoff Marks||Max. Marks|
Sectional Wise- Cutoff 2022
|Section||Cutoff marks||Max. Marks|
|LR & DI||8||36.5|
IIFT 2021 (Previous Year’s) cut-offs: Overall
|Category||Overall IIFT 2021 cut off|
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||115.5|
|SC / ST/ PwD||89|
IIFT 2022 Answer Key
National Testing Agency, the exam conducting body will release IIFT 2022 answer key after the completion of the entrance exam. Applicants must visit the official website of NTA for downloading the Answer key. After downloading IIFT 2022 answer key, applicants will be allowed to challenge the IIFT answer key by producing adequate proof within a specified time duration.
After receiving the answer key of IIFT 2022, applicants must match the solution with the help of a response sheet. This will allow the candidate to check if the tried answer is correct or not. Applicants must challenge the IIFT answer key by providing adequate reliable proof within the specified time.
Candidates must download IIFT 2022 answer key by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of IIFT NTA.
- Enter the login credentials such as application number, password etc.
- Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- After this, there will be an option to download IIFT 2022 answer key.
IIFT Selection Procedure 2022
- IIFT Selection Process for MBA-IB course will be commenced after result declaration and cut off the announcement by the authority.
- Based on the IIFT score, candidates are selected for the selection process held in February-March.
- The steps involved in the IIFT selection process include – Writing test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage of each round is different.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are the main part of the selection process.
- The candidates will be selected for admission as per their overall performance in all the rounds.
- Basically, GD and PI rounds are organized to analyze the communication skills, interaction skills, confidence level, personality and knowledge of current affairs of the applicants.
The main parameters on which candidates are shortlisted for Final selection are:
- IIFT exam score
- Performance in EW, GD and PI
- Academic record
- Work Experience
- Academic and gender diversity
IIFT 2022 GD & PI Process
Group Discussion & Personal Interviews are two integral parts of the selection procedure of IIFT 2022. The selection procedure will commence during February or March 2022. The final IIFT 2022 result will be declared that contains the list of selected candidates who are qualified for admission and this will be declared in March. Group Discussion & Personal Interviews are conducted for analyzing the communication skills, confidence level, interaction skills, personality, and knowledge of the current affair. Other than the writing test, the candidate must perform two rounds for getting an admission offer.
For performing GD & PI, IIFT Delhi will allocate the centre for the qualified candidates.
IIFT Counselling 2022
The counselling process of IIFT 2022 will start once the final selection is done. The candidates need to get their documents checked during counselling. IIFT counselling 2022 will take place in the cities mentioned below in the table:
The candidates are suggested to carry the below-given documents for counselling process:
- IIFT admit card
- IIFT scorecard
- Photo ID proof
Why Take IIFT Exam?
IIFT 2022 exam is one of the highly competitive entrance tests which provides candidates admission into MBA courses. As the number of candidates is less, so the chances of candidates securing admission are more. Some of IIFT advantages that signify why the IIFT exam is beneficial:
- Average CTC of Rs 20,48,000.
- Aspirants can grab international offer worth INR 75,00,000.
- Highest median offer is Rs 46,45,000.
- They have total of 107 recruiters and 93 PPOs.
- Medium CTC of Rs 18,20,000.
IIFT 2022 Participating Colleges
IIFT scores are widely accepted by the top and accurate institutes all across the country. Top Participating colleges include:
IIFT, New Delhi.
IIFT 2022 Exam Tips
Applicants who are preparing for to IIFT exam must follow the below exam tips:
- Applicants must strategise a disciplined study plan and must cater to it. Candidate must start preparing with the basic fundamental for all sections i.e. Quantitative ability, Data interpretation & english Grammar.
- Applicants must be careful while selecting the right option.
- Candidate should strategize their time carefully and must try to attempt maximum all the questions from all the sections.
- Applicants must appear for numerous mock tests as this will make the candidate familiar with the exam pattern.
- By appearing for mock test, candidate will be able to aware of the strength and weaknesses. Try to strengthen the weaker sections and do not avoid it.
- Applicants must maintain their speed while attempting the exam.
- Candidate must solve objectives questions more and this will help students to read and filter out the best options.
FAQs For IIFT 2022
|Q: What is the application fee for IIFT 2022?|
Ans: IIFT application fee varies according to the categories such as for General category and OBC, the application fee is Rs 2500 and for SC/ST is Rs 1100.
|Q: Why candidate must choose IIFT?|
Ans: IIFT is one of the premier B-Schools in India. Both IIFT Delhi & IIFT Kolkata is marked among the top 10 B-Schools in India.
|Q: Can candidates in the final year of Graduation apply for the IIFT exam 2022?|
Ans: Yes, candidates in the final year of Graduation apply for the exam. However, admission will be provisional unless the Graduation certificate will be submitted till the last date.
|Q: When will the IIFT 2022 application process begin?|
Ans: IIFT 2022 application process has begun on September 2, 2021. The last date to fill the IIFT application form is October 15, 2021.
|Q: Which documents are required at the time of uploading the IIFT exam form?|
A: The candidates have to upload a recent passport-sized photo with light colour background, a scanned signature in white background, and a category certificate (if applicable).
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry to contribute to the skill building for the external trade sector of India.
MBA (International Business), the flagship programme of IIFT, is a six-trimester general management programme with a focus on International Business for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of International Business Management.
Also for your IIFT preparation, you can check out the CMAT Mock Test series that Embibe has. Although the CMAT is a different exam, its exam pattern and syllabus are similar to IIFT MBA Entrance Test. All the mock tests at Embibe are free, so make use of that and take CMAT Mock Test Series.
This is all about IIFT 2022 exam and related facts. For any queries or doubts, feel free to get in touch with us.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on IIFT 2022.271 Views