IIFT 2021 registration deadline has been extended to December 30. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT Exam will be held on January 24, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for IIFT 2021 Exam from the official website i.e. iift.nta.nic.in with an application fee of Rs 2500/-.
National Testing Agency or NTA is the authority to conduct the national-level entrance exam for admission into IIFT MBA programmes. Mode of IIFT exam will be online or computer-based. IIFT test will be conducted across 68 cities. The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes i.e. three hours. Total marks of IIFT question paper is 300.
Read this article to know about IIFT exam 2021, application form details, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, cut off and counselling.
IIFT 2021 Exam Date
Below we have given the Schedule of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam 2021 for IIFT MBA (IB) 2021-23 Admission
|IIFT 2021 Events||IIFT 2021 Dates|
|IIFT 2021 Registrations begin||November 6, 2020|
|Registrations end||December 30, 2020 (Extended)|
|IIFT Admit cards Release date||January 11, 2021|
|IIFT 2020 Exam||January 24, 2021|
|Answer key download||To be Announced|
|Result announcement||To be Announced|
|Announcement of shortlist||To be Announced|
|IIFT Registration||IIFT Eligibility Criteria|
|IIFT Admit Card||IIFT Question Papers|
|IIFT Exam Pattern||IIFT Syllabus|
|IIFT Selection Procedure||IIFT Cut Off|
|IIFT Result||IIFT Fee|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applicants who want to take admission in MBA courses through IIFT need to go through the eligibility criteria first.
- Candidates belonging to General category must possess the Graduation degree of three-year in any stream with at least 50% marks from a reputed university or college.
- Those who fall under SC, ST and PWD category and carry minimum 45% marks in graduation are eligible for IIFT exam.
- Students who are in the final year of Graduation can also apply but they will have to provide the proof by the second week of October 2021
- For Foreign nationals and NRIs, there should be a valid GMAT score which is not older than January 1, 2020.
How Do I Apply For IIFT 2021?
You can follow the below steps to apply for IIFT 2021 Exam:
- – 1st Step: Log on to the official website of IIFT i.e. iift.nta.nic.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on ‘Fill online application form’ or click here
- – 3rd Step: Select new registration’ and enter the name, phone number, email ID and other details
- – 4th Step: Enter the password and choose a security question
- – 5th Step: An application number will be generated
- – 6th Step: Use this application number to log in and fill the form
- – 7th Step: Enter personal details, academic details, mobile number, email id and password.
- – 8th Step: Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format.
- – 9th Step: Review the information filled and move to the fee payment window
- – 10th Step: Make a payment of IIFT application fees through net banking, DD, credit card, debit card etc.
IIFT Application fee
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 2,500|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs 1,000|
|For Foreign Nationals/NRIs||US$ 200 (Rs 15,000)|
IIFT Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of about 110 questions in both MCQ and non-MCQ formats
- There are a total of six sections in the exam such as English Grammar, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- The exam duration is three hours with no separate time limit for each section.
- The exam will be of total 300 marks. The provision of negative marking is there.
- IIFT exam will be organized in about 20 cities in India.
IIFT marking scheme:
|Section||Marks per questions||Negative marks|
IIFT Syllabus 2021
IIFT question paper is divided into three sections. Given below are important topics to be covered in each section:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Trigonometry, Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance|
|VARC||Syllogisms, Comprehension of Passage / Poem, Analogies, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Parajumbles, Antonyms & Synonyms, One Word Substitution|
|LRDI||Column Graphs, Pie Chart, Coding and Decoding, Puzzles|
|General Knowledge||Business, Politics, Current Affairs, Awards & Personalities, Books & Authors, Science & Technology and static GK|
IIFT 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card is the mandatory document for the applicants to appear in IIFT 2020 exam. Those who do not bring the admit card to the examination venue will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The candidates will get access to the admit card online and they need to download the same.
- The applicants need to login the account through user id and password and download the admit card.
- They should check the details in the admit card properly before taking the print out.
- They must bring admit card along with one photo id proof like passport, PAN Card, Driving License etc to the test centre.
- The authority will not permit the candidates to appear in the exam without the required documents.
- Also, the admit card should be retained with the candidates till the process of final admission.
List of necessary documents to appear in the exam
- IIFT admit card 2021
- Photo ID proof
- One Passport size photograph
IIFT Result 2021
- The candidates can see the result and scorecard through online mode. They need to visit the website of the authority to access the same.
- The candidates can see section wise marks and total score in the scorecard.
- The scorecard is in PDF form and the applicants need to download it by entering user name and password.
- The applicants will then be shortlisted on the grounds of their score in the exam.
- The next selection round includes written test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection in IIFT 2020 will depend upon the overall performance of the candidates in all the rounds.
IIFT Cutoff 2021
NTA or National Testing Agency is the apex body to declare IIFT cutoff 2021. The candidates are supposed to obtain minimum cut off decided by the authority to get qualified for the admission rounds.
- The parameters on which the cutoff depends include difficulty level of the exam, the total number of appearing candidates and number of available seats.
- The selection rounds include writing test, GD and PI. Those who achieve marks as per cut off will be invited for the same.
- The centres where the selection rounds will be held include Ahmadabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, etc.
- The cutoff will not be the same for each category.
IIFT 2020 cut-offs: Overall
|Category||Overall IIFT 2020 cut off|
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||115.5|
|SC / ST/ PwD||89|
IIFT Selection Procedure
- IIFT selection process for MBA-IB course will be commenced after result declaration and cut off announcement by the authority.
- Based on IIFT score, candidates are selected for the selection process held in February-March.
- The steps involved in IIFT selection process include – Writing test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage of each round is different.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are the main part of the selection process.
- The candidates will be selected for admission as per their overall performance in all the rounds.
- Basically, GD and PI rounds are organized to analyze the communication skills, interaction skills, confidence level, personality and knowledge of current affairs of the applicants.
Main parameters on which candidates are shortlisted for Final selection are:
- IIFT exam score
- Performance in EW, GD and PI
- Academic record
- Work Experience
- Academic and gender diversity
IIFT Counseling 2021
The counselling process of IIFT 2021 will start once the final selection is done. The candidates need to get their documents checked during counselling. IIFT counselling 2021 will take place in the cities mentioned below in the table:
The candidates are suggested to carry the below-given documents for counselling process:
- IIFT admit card
- IIFT scorecard
- Photo ID proof
Also for your IIFT preparation, you can check out the CMAT Mock Test series that Embibe has. Although the CMAT is a different exam, its exam pattern and syllabus are similar to IIFT MBA Entrance Test. All the mock tests at Embibe are free, so make use of that and take CMAT Mock Test Series. At Embibe, we provide Advanced Test Analysis after every mock test. It tells the users about Speed, Accuracy, Time management, Stamina, Attempt planning. With the help of these, users can smartly work on their weak areas while preparation.
This is all about IIFT 2021 exam and related facts. For any query or doubt, feel free to get in touch with us.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on IIFT 2021.742 Views