IIST Courses 2020 – Candidates who are eligible can apply for more than one IIST courses. IIST offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas that are relevant to space studies. The academic IIST courses have been formulated to strengthen the fundamentals, experience the realities through practical work, and enhance the knowledge and understanding in the areas relevant and related to space.
For the admission of candidates to various IIST 2020 courses of undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) offered by the university, they will have to qualify in JEE Advance and GATE entrance exam respectively. To know all the names and IIST 2020 courses, candidates can read the article.
IIST Courses 2020 – Undergraduate
Candidates can check below the courses offered by Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
IIST UG Courses 2020
|B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||Four Years|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Avionics)||Four Years|
|Dual Degree (B.Tech and Master of Science/M.Tech)||Five Years|
Eligibility for UG Courses
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST 2020 courses.
- Candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC-NCL categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1995. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PD categories must have born on or after October 1, 1990.
- Candidates must have secured at least 75 percent aggregate marks in Class 12 or equivalent whereas those belonging to SC, ST and PD will have to obtain 65 percent.
- Candidates should have appeared for the JEE Advanced and must secure the minimum prescribed marks.
IIST Courses 2020 – Postgraduate
- M.Tech in Thermal and Propulsion
- M.Tech in Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics
- M.Tech in Structures and Design
- M.Tech in RF and Microwave Engineering
- M.Tech in Digital Signal Processing
- M.Tech in VLSI and Microsystems
- M.Tech in Control Systems
- M.Tech in Power Electronics
- M.Tech in Machine Learning and Computing
- M.Tech in Materials Science and Technology
- M.Tech in Optical Engineering
- M.Tech in Solid State Technology
- M.Tech in Earth System Science
- M.Tech in Geoinformatics
- Master of Science in Astronomy and Astrophysics
IIST Courses 2020 – Fellowship
- M.Tech Students with valid GATE score will be receiving a scholarship through AICTE.
- For Master of Science students, the scholarship will be paid by IIST/respective CSIR/UGC fellowship.
Eligibility for PG Courses
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must not be more than 32 years of age as on the prescribed date. Also, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
- Those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech./Master of Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60 percent marks or CGPA 6.50 out of 10 for General/EWS and OBC category and minimum of 55 percent marks or CGPA 6.00 out of 10 for SC/ST and PD category.
- They must also have a valid score in GATE/JEST/UGC NET/CSIR-NET in the relevant area.
Stay tuned to embibe.com for the latest news and updates on IIST Courses 2020190 Views