BENGALURU, August 7: India Post has released the notification of Gramin Dak Sevak 2019. As per the Indian Post Recruitment Notification a total of 10066 vacancies of Dak Sevak to be filled. The Dak Sevak Notification has been released separately for postal circles of Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab.
The Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communication has announced the vacancy and selection of candidates to be done on the basis of class 10 marks and also, they must compulsory have knowledge of the local language from state which they are applying.
India Post Dak Seva Notification has been published for states such as Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, and Punjab postal circles. Among the total vacancies, Karnataka has a total of 2637 posts followed by Gujarat and Bihar. The India Post Dak Seva vacancies from different postal circles is provided in this article.
Gramin Dak Seva application form can be filled online only. The application form for all the postal circles for GDS recruitment 2019 cycle II has started on August 5. And, the last date to fill the application form is September 4, 2019. The online application form can be filled in multiple stages which includes registration for the exam, payment of the fee, filling up academic and personal details, uploading of prescribed documents and selecting of post preferences as per the postal circles. Candidates are advised to take printout of application confirmation page and preserve it till the completion of the recruitment process.
The application fee of India Post Dak Seva is Rs 100 for male candidates belonging from OC, OBC, EWS categories. The fee can be paid either online by using online payment gateway or from Head Post Office or other list of post offices in India as provided on the official website (appost.in/gdsonline).
India Post Dak Seva apply online: How to Fill India Post Dak Seva Application Form
Step 1: Registration for the Exam: Visit Official Website and click on the registration link
Stage 2: Application Fee Payment: Candidates must pay the requisite fee as per their category. The fee can be paid either Online mode or Offline
Stage 3: Fill Application Form: Candidates must fill the application form by providing their personal and academic details
Step 4: Upload Documents: Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format
Step 5: Submit Post preferences: Candidates have to select the post circle as per their preference
Step 6: Preview and take printout: After final submission of the online application form candidates are advised to take the printout for future reference
India Post Dak Seva Selection Process
- Selection of India Post Dak Seva will be made based on the merit list
- While selection no weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Marks obtained in class 10th standard aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- Post Office will be allotted to candidates strictly based on the rank in merit list. While allotment of post office preference will be given to Home Circle which means domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity
- If a candidate opts for five posts and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited
India Post Dak Seva Vacancy:
The table below shows the vacancy details of India Post Dak Seva:
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on India Post Dak Seva446 Views