INI CET Registration 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has started the registration for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET 2022) for their January session, students can visit @aiimsexams.ac.in and apply online. The application form of INI CET 2022 was released on September 10, which could be filled by the candidates by October 9, till 5 pm. Candidates will have to commence the basic registration to fill the INI CET 2022 application form. The application form of INI CET 2022 can be filled via two phases i.e. INI CET 2022 Basic registration and final registration. Applicants who have done the basic registration will not be required to enter the detail again. INI CET 2022 application form is available on the official website.
AIIMS is yet to announce the INI CET exam date for January 2022 session. INI CET 2022 is scheduled to conduct twice a year. INI CET 2022 is a national-level entrance exam in which the basic registration procedure involves providing basic candidate information and uploading all the relevant scanned copies of the documents. The final registration procedure mainly comprises of information i.e. academic, registration and internship, application fee, and keeping a printout of INI CET 2022 application form. This national-level exam is conducted for aspirants who wish to seek admission into PG courses. In this article, you can find about INI CET Registration dates, how to fill the application form, application fee, required eligibility criteria, and more.
INI CET Registration 2022
Before we go to how to fill INI CET Application form, let have an overview of the INI CET exam:
|Exam||Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET)|
|Conducting Bodu||AIIMS New Delhi (this year)|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Mode of exam||Online mode (Computer-based test)|
|Frequency of exam||Twice (January and July session)|
|Purpose of exam||For admission into 11 different colleges to pursue MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, MDS|
INI CET 2022 Participating Colleges
Through INI CET, candidates will be getting admission in MD, MS, DM (6years), M.Ch. (6years), MDS courses into the following institutions:
- AIIMS Delhi
- JIPMER Puducherry
- NIMHANS Bangalore
- PGIMER Chandigarh
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneshwar
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
INI CET Registration Dates 2022
In order to avoid missing out on any event of INI CET 2022, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the important dates of INI CET 2022 Registration. Let’s have a look at the below-mentioned date schedule.
|Events||Dates (January session)|
|Basic registration||September 10 to October 9, 2021|
|Correction window for basic registration||To be announced|
|Code generation and final registration||To be announced|
|Correction window for final registration||To be announced|
|Release of INI CET Admit Card||To be announced|
|INI CET Exam date||To be announced|
|INI CET Result date||To be announced|
|Individual scorecards available||To be announced|
|INI CET Counselling begins||To be announced|
INI CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before filling the INI CET Application form, candidates must make sure that they are eligible for this exam. So check the INI CET Eligibility criteria from below:
- Age Limit and Number of Attempts- There is no age limit nor any limits on the number of attempts,
- Nationality- Candidate has to be Indian Nationals or OCI/ NRI or Foreign Nationals,
- Educational Qualification– The minimum educational questions requirement to appear for INI CET is MBBS/ BDS degree from a recognised institute. The minimum marks in the qualifying examination should be 55% for GEN/ OBC/ GEN PWD and 50% for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD.
About INI CET Registration: PAAR
Candidates may apply for more than one course at a time in INI CET. So in order to make this process easier, PAAR was introduced. Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) generates the unique registration code for every candidate. Due to this, candidates do not have to spend extra time filling the application form separately for separate courses.
Note that the candidates who successfully registered for INI CET for January 2019/July 2019/January 2020/July 2020 sessions of AIIMS PG were exempted from the basic registration process again for INI CET 2021. Only those candidates who had not registered on the website of AIIMS Delhi in the past two years or whose basic registration was declined in the previous attempts were required to complete the basic registration for INI CET 2022.
How Can I Register For INI CET Exam?
INI CET Registration is divided into Basic Registration and Final Registration. Basic. Candidates have to first complete the Baic Registration, confirm the status of basic registration, generate Registration Unique Code (RUC) and then complete final registration. Candidates can follow the below steps to complete their INI CET Regsitration successfully:
INI CET Application Form: Generation of Registration Id
Step 1: Generation of Registration Id
- Go to aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘Academic courses’and Select ‘MD/ MS/ MCh (6years)/ DM (6years)/ MDS’ and Click on ‘Proceed’.
- The PAAR Basic registration page will appear. Now under the basic registration zone, select ‘Click here for new basic registration’.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed’
- The basic Registration form will open on the screen. Fill in the required details like name, email ID and mobile number. Note that these details cannot be changed afterward so enter them correctly.
- Click on ‘Generate registration ID and password’ and the system will generate a registration ID. Note down this INI CET registration ID. Applicants will also receive the registration ID and password on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now Click ‘Ok’ to proceed to step 2.
Applicants will be redirected to PAAR Basic registration page. Use the applicant login zone and enter the registration ID and password
A pre-filled form appears on the screen. Check the details and choose ‘Proceed’ to continue. To edit the details choose ‘Edit’, make the desired corrections and select ‘Proceed’.
INI CET Registration: Documents To Upload
Step 2: Uploading Images
Here are some documents that the candidates will need to keep before they start the INI CET Registration 2022. So take the scanned copy of the following document as per the requirements:
|Document||Dimension & Size||Other Specifications|
|Photograph||3.5 cm (width) by 4.5 cm (height)|
50 to 100 kb
|– Photograph should be coloured.|
– It should be on white background.
– Candidate’s photo should not be more than 6 months old.
|Signature||3 cm by 6 cm|
20 to 100 kb
|– Sign using a thick tip black or blue ink pen (preferably fountain pen).|
– Signature should not contain only initials, OR be only in CAPITAL LETTERS, or have any overwriting.
– While scanning, set the scanner to 200 dpi.
|Thumb Impression||4 cm by 3 cm|
20 to 100 kb
|– Use a fresh blue or black colour ink pad.|
– Hands should be clean before taking a thumbprint.
– Do not press or move your hand too much while taking print as it will smudge.
– Scan at 200 dpi.
– Background should be white.
– Only scan/ scan and crop the portion with the thumbprint.
Upload the photograph and tick the checkboxes before clicking ‘I agree’. Repeat the same process for signature and thumb impression. Also, read the declaration carefully and click on ‘Submit’. After submitting, the registration form will open on the screen. Save and take the print out of this page for future reference.
Code Generation For INI CET Registration
Step 3: After completing the basic registration and it has been accepted, candidates can proceed to the final stage of INI CET application form 2022.
- Login using the registration ID and password
- Click ‘Generate Unique Code’
- Choose the desired course from the drop-down list
- Verify the details mentioned on the screen
- Click ‘Generate’
- Note the system generated code or Registration Unique Code (RUC)
- The code generation process is complete
INI CET Final Registration
- Login using the registration ID, RUC and password
- A pre-filled application form appears on the screen
- Click ‘Proceed to Step 4’
- Choose the medium of the examination
- Enter the academic details
- Click ‘Proceed to Step 5’
- Choose the desired mode of payment
- Pay INI CET application fee online
- Save and print the payment receipt
- Click on ‘Proceed to Step 6’
- Choose the preferred exam centre from the drop-down list
- Proceed to Step 7
- Save and print the INI CET 2021 application form.
INI CET Application Fee 2022
There is no basic registration fee for INI CET.
INI CET 2022 Application fee for Final Registration
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
INI CET Exam Centres 2022
Here is the list of 64 test cities present across the country:
Delhi NCR (Delhi/New Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida)
|Jammu and Kashmir|
INI CET Registration 2022: FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions on INI CET Application Form:
|Q: When does the INI CET Registration start?|
Ans. The INI CET Registration for the January session will begin on September 10, 2021 & will close by October 9, 2021.
|Q: What details are required for Code Generation?|
Ans. Candidates just need to enter their registration ID, password and the desired course to generate the code for final registration.
|Q: Who can participate in INI CET MD/MS Final registration?|
Ans: Candidates who manage to complete the basic registration can participate in INI CET MD/MS Final registration.
|Q: Will the application fee is refunded my INI CET registration is rejected?|
Ans. No, the application fee for INI CET 2022 is non-refundable. Therefore, candidates are advised to carefully check the form before submitting it.
|Q: What activity has to be done in INI CET 2022 Basic registration?|
Ans: During INI CET 2022 Basic registration, aspirants must register themselves and upload documents, signature & thumb impressions.
We hope that this detailed article has helped you. If you have any questions then you can ask us from the comment section below. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to Embibe for more updates on INI CET Registration 2022!170 Views