IPU CET BBA Application Form 2020 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released IPU CET BBA 2020 application form on March 3 at ipu.ac.in. The last date to submit online application form has been extended till July 20, 2020. As per the university guidelines, candidates are required to register online with a valid email-id and mobile number before filling the IPU CET BBA application form 2020.
Further, the candidates will also need to pay fees for IPU CET BBA 2020. Candidates will be able to edit the application form already submitted by them from July 21 to 23, 2020. Scroll down to read more about the application form of IPU CET BBA 2020 inlcuding how to register online, fill application and pay fees.
Latest – To Apply for GGSIPU CET BBA 2020 – Click here
Notification regarding IPU CET BBA 2020 Application
Overview of GGSIPU CET BBA Application Form 2020
|Exam conducting authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Payment Mode||Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking|
|Application fee||Rupees 1200|
|Documents to be uploaded||Passport size photograph, Left thumb impression, Signature|
IPU CET BBA Application Dates 2020
|Application form release date||March 3, 2020|
|Application form end date||July 20, 2020 upto 11:50 pm (Extended)|
|Date of Editing of Application Forms already submitted by candidates||July 21 (10:00 am) to July 23 (11:50 pm)|
|Admit Card release date||To be notified|
|IPU CET BBA 2020||To be notified|
Offered Courses – GGSIPU CET BBA 2020
|Programmes||Course Duration||CET Code|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 Years||125|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer-Aided Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance)||3 Years|
Who is eligible to fill IPU CET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the IPU CET BBA eligibility criteria below for filling the application form.
- Candidates with minimum 50 percent marks in 10+2 from any recognized institute can apply for the course.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 boards can also apply provided they have proof of the candidates within the stipulated time and date.
- Candidate should not be beyond 21 years of age as on August 1, 2020
How to fill the IPU CET BBA Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form of GGSIPU CET BBA 2020 –
1st Step – Filling Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the university.
2nd Step – Exam Category
Candidates have to choose the exam category from the option mentioned below before filling the application form-
- Professional/PG Diploma/Engineering
- PGMC/PG Ayurveda/ B.Sc. (Yoga)/ SSMC/ BHMS
Note – Candidates can choose multiple courses of the same exam category. In the case of different exam category, candidates need to fill the separate application forms.
3rd Step – General Details
- Enter all the personal details carefully
- To upload the documents, select ‘here’
- Select ‘choose file’ option
- Add the photograph, signature and left thumb impression (scanned)
- Click on ‘upload’ to add the documents
|Signature||Size – 10 KB – 100 KB
Format – JPEG/.JPG/ .GIF
|Photograph||Size – Passport size and colored photograph, 10 KB – 100 KB
Background – white
75% of face should be visible in the photograph without attestation
Photograph should not have been taken before January 1 of that admission year
No goggles and cap should be worn
Format – .JPEG/.JPG/.GIF
|Left Thumb Impression||Size – 10 KB – 100 KB
Format – .JPEG/.JPG/ .GIF
Note – Candidates need to upload the documents according to the specifications only, failing to it may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
4th Step – Educational Qualification
Candidates will be landed to the qualification page according to the exam category selected. It is not compulsory to add all the details in this section.
- Fill the details available
- Select ‘Next’ button
- Fill the declaration form
Candidates will get two options- ‘OK’ and ‘Cancel’
- In case of cancel, candidate will get back to the previous page
- In case of OK, candidates will be directed to the next page and will not be allowed to make any changes.
- Login credentials will be generated
5th Step – Course Selection
- Select the ‘course selection tab’ and click on ‘apply for courses’
- Select the course/courses
- Tick on ‘I Agree’ box and submit
- Click cancel on declaration if any editing is required or click ok to move to the next step
- Candidates will be directed to the payment page
- Click on ‘make payment’ and select the payment mode from the following-
- -Credit card
- -Debit Card
- -Net Banking
On successful payment, application form will be generated.
IPU CET BBA 2020 Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200 to complete the application process of IPU CET BBA 2020 through the online payment method.
Note- There is no concession in the application fees for the reserved category.
IPU CET BBA Application Correction 2020 – Candidates will be able to edit/modify their application form from July 21 to July 23, 2020.
IPU CET BBA Application Form 2020 – Guidelines
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for filling the application form as failing to it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- No detail should be left incomplete
- The name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in class 10 marksheet.
- Select the category carefully as non-selection will be considered under the general category
- Candidates should select ‘Delhi’ in the region column if completed the education from any institute of Delhi otherwise select ‘Outside Delhi’.
- Candidates are advised to review all the details filled in the application form before submitting.
GGSIPU CET BBA 2020 Application Form – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. In which mode application form will be released?
Ans. The application form has been released in online mode only.
Q2. Is there any concession in application fee for the reserved category?
Ans. No, there is no concession in the application fee for the reserved category.
Q3. Can we apply for IPU CET BBA 2020 with 60% marks in class 12?
Ans. Yes, candidates with or above 50 % marks can apply for the IPU CET BBA exam.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding GGSIPU CET BBA Registration 2020, feel free to reach out to us using the comment box.
Stay tuned to embibe.com to get more updates about IPU CET BBA Application Form 202039 Views