IPU CET Seat Allotment 2020 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) releases the IPU CET seat allotment result. The candidates are required to report at the allotted institute as per the schedule. All candidates willing to get admission in the B.Tech program need to appear for JEE Main. Based on the JEE main 2020 score, candidates will be allotted institutes affiliated to GGSIPU. Candidates need to choose the preferences of colleges affiliated to Indraprastha University. The IPU CET seat allotment is conducted in multiple rounds, including sliding and spot round. The seat allotment of IPU CET 2020 is being conducted in online mode. Candidates can check here complete details on IPU CET seat allotment including steps included in seat allotment process, allotment rounds and more.
IPU CET Seat Allotment 2020 Dates
All the candidates who have qualified in the JEE Main 2020 will have to participate in the IPU CET counselling process. The IPU CET counselling is completed within a specified schedule. The release IPU CET seat allotment result will need the candidates to complete the counselling process within the specified schedule over the official website. The table below depicts the schedule in regard with IPU CET 2020 seat allotment.
IPU CET Seat Allotment Event Schedule
|Payment of Counselling Participation Fee of Rs. 1000||Second week of July 2020|
|Registration for Counselling||Second week of July 2020|
|Verification of Category Certificates||Third week of July 2020|
|Choice Filling for Round I||Third week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment for Round I||Last week of July 2020|
|Fee Payment for Round I||Last week of July 2020|
|Freezing of seat allotted for Round I||Last week of July 2020|
|Withdrawal of admission after Round I||Last week of July 2020|
|Choice change after payment of fee of first round||Last week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment for Round II||Last week of July 2020|
|Fee Payment for Round II||Last week of July 2020|
|Freezing of seat allotted for Round II||Last week of July 2020|
|Withdrawal of admission after Round II||Last week of July 2020|
|Choice change after payment of fee of second round||Last week of July 2020|
|Announcement of sliding round allotment||First week of August 2020|
|Payment of part academic fee by first-time candidates||First week of August 2020|
|Freezing of allotment||First week of August 2020|
|Withdrawal of admission||First week of August 2020|
|Announcement of sliding round result||First week of August 2020|
|Reporting of candidates to allotted institutes||First week of August 2020|
|Registration for spot round||First week of August 2020|
|Choice Filling||Second week of August 2020|
|Announcement of spot round allotment||Second week of August 2020|
|Fee payment||Second week of August 2020|
|Printing of offer letter for admission||Second week of August 2020|
|Generation of part academic fee receipt after fee payment||Second week of August 2020|
|Freezing of allotment||Second week of August 2020|
IPU CET Counselling
Candidates qualifying the JEE main 2020 are eligible for the IPU CET counselling for B.Tech admissions. Completion of the IPU CET counselling process will lead to allotment of seats as per the preference chosen by the candidate. The counselling process for IPU CET includes the candidates to follow multiple steps. Candidates not completing the steps will not be included in the seat allotment list. Check here brief steps included in the IPU CET counselling.
- Payment of counselling fee – All the candidates are required to pay a one-time non-refundable fee as the counselling participation fee. The counselling fee can be paid either online or offline.
- Counselling registration – Candidates are required to register using the CET details, academic details, personal details and contact details.
- Choice Filling – This step includes choosing the branch of B.Tech and the desired institutes for the admission. Candidates can choose ‘n’ number of institutes in the process.
- IPU CET seat allotment – Candidates are allotted seats based on their preferences, rank position, and the reservation criteria for the IPU CET.
- Document verification – A set of documents are verified after the completion of the above-mentioned steps. Document verification is done to check whether the candidate is eligible for admission or not.
IPU CET Seat Allotment – Stepwise Procedure
After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to pay the partial payment of academic fee if they wish to accept the allotted seats. Candidates can pay the counselling fee in online or offline mode. Candidates need to check the seat allotment result and proceed to pay the tuition fee.
Steps to check the IPU CET seat allotment result
- Visit the official website of IP University (ipu.ac.in)
- Login using the credentials
- Allotment status can be checked in the login dashboard
The seat allotment procedure for IPU CET includes multiple steps as mentioned below:
- Checking the seat allotment result
- Payment of partial tuition fee
- Freezing of allotted seat
- Seat withdrawal and fee refund
- Reporting at the allotted institute
- Document verification
Rounds of Allotment
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University releases the IPU CET seat allotment in multiple rounds. The allotment round includes two rounds, round 1 and the last round. The last allotment round is followed by a sliding round and a spot round. Candidates can know about the different rounds of seat allotment below.
- Seat allotment round one – After the first round of counselling candidates willing to take admission or participate in the further rounds of counselling will have to pay a partial fee of Rs 40000. Candidates who have decided to freeze their option can move with the payment of admission fee for the seat allotted to them. Candidates who have not frozen their option will be automatically considered for seat upgrade in subsequent rounds of counselling.
- Last round seat allotment – This is the last round of seat allotment, fresh candidates are accepted for the seat allotment as well as candidates allotted seats in the first round but have not frozen their seat are also considered. Candidates who have paid the partial fee and haven’t frozen the seat in the last round will be considered for the sliding round.
- Sliding round seat allotment – Only the candidates who have been allocated seats before the sliding round and who paid the part academic fee of INR 40000/= and did not withdraw their admission or did not freeze the allotted seat by following due procedure of the University, shall be eligible for this round.
- Spot round seat allotment – This round of seat allotment is conducted for the allotment of the vacant seats left after the completion of all the rounds of IPU CET seat allotment. Spot round of seat allotment is conducted in offline mode. Candidates are not eligible for refund of fee in this round of seat allotment.
List of Documents Required
Candidates are required to verify the documents as the final stage after the allotment of seats. The original documents are to be carried by the candidates along with photocopies of the same. Eligibility of the candidate is verified using the set of documents. Check the list of documents to be carried at the reporting centre.
- IPU CET Registration Slip
- IPU CET Admit Card
- IPU CET Result
- Provisional allotment letter
- Admission Slip
- Academic fee receipt
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate duly attested by head of the institution (last studied in)
Who is not-considered for the IPU CET Seat Allotment?
All the qualified candidates are not eligible to take part in all the rounds of IPU CET seat allotment. Candidates can check the conditions based on which they may not be considered for the IPU CET seat allotment rounds.
- Candidates not paying the counselling fee is not considered for seat allotment rounds
- Candidates who have paid the counselling fee but have not completed the registration.
- Candidates who haven’t filled the choices will not be considered for the IPU CET seat allotment rounds
- Candidates who have been allotted seats but haven’t paid the partial tuition fee will not be considered for the subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
- Candidates who have withdrawn the allocated seats will not be considered for the further rounds of seat allotment
Stay tuned to embibe.com for latest news and updates on IPU CET Seat Allotment 20203 Views