JIPMER Books 2021: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has emerged as one of the top five medical institutes in the country. It has been recognized by the MCI as a ‘center of excellence in medical education. Every year, a large number of students appear for the JIPMER MBBS entrance test. JIPMER annually conducts its own entrance examination for students seeking admission to its MBBS course with up to 150 seats up for grabs. JIPMER entrance exam is easier in comparison to other national level exams like AIIMS and NEET.
Although JIPMER does not prescribe any syllabus for the entrance examination, the JIPMER syllabus is basically based on Class 11 and 12 syllabi prescribed by the State Board HSC and CBSE. Smart work trumps hard work any time so be sure to plan your preparation strategy before starting off with your studies. A little amount of hard work and a profound understanding of the important concepts go a long way into helping you how to crack JIPMER. In this post, we shall provide you with the best JIPMER books.
Best JIPMER Books 2021
Just like any other exam preparation, the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam also requires the best reference books to prepare with. Read on to get the list of the best books for JIMER preparation.
Best Books for JIPMER Exam
|1. JIPMER Medical Entrance Examination by RPH Editorial Board|
|2. JIPMER MBBS 14 Years Solved Papers by Arihant|
|3. Target JIPMER by Arun Kumar|
|4. NCERT Xtract – Objective Biology for Class 11 and 12|
|5. Objective Physics by Satya Prakash Arya|
|6. Objective Chemistry by MTG Editorial Board|
|7. Objective Botany by MTG Editorial Board|
|8. Objective Zoology by MTG Editorial Board|
|9. JIPMER Pondicherry Medical Entrance Exam: Previous Years’ Solved Papers|
|10. 12 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical Editorial Compilation|
JIPMER Books – Preparation Tips
Now that you have the best JIPMER books to refer to, let’s take a look at some of the top JIPMER preparation tips for the June 3 exam.
- A proper timetable/study plan
- NCERT books
- Time management
- Previous year papers
- Previous years toppers’ answer sheets
- Conceptual learning
- Mock tests
- A proper timetable/study plan must be followed to crack the examination. You have to figure out how much time and effort you have to put in on each topic. Concentrate more on your weaker sections. Also, proper study planning will help you finish your syllabus on time.
- Read NCERT books for clearing your basics. Solve mock tests, sample papers, and previous year papers on a daily basis. 80-90% of the questions come from the NCERT books.
- Try to bifurcate your time equally among all subjects instead of focusing on a single subject. Prepare all subjects in a methodical manner. Fix a time limit and try to finish all your subjects before that time.
- Solve previous year papers. Although the questions may not be repeated, they will give you an idea about the exam, and about the type of questions that are frequented.
- Consistency is another main point that one should be concerned about. Students are ridiculously passionate about their preparations. They craft strategies and design long timetables, decide to put in 4-6 hours of studies every day, abstain from using mobiles and loads of such righteous constraints, but sadly this is adhered to for a few days only. So, it is important that students be determined and focused.
- Make an effort to learn the writing style of the toppers. Previous years’ toppers answer sheets can be easily found on the Internet for all subjects by simply googling “best answer sheets”. It is important to know how to write to-the-point answers and do neat and clean work.
- In order to finish off things sooner, a high preference for superficial learning than conceptual learning is noticed in students, which is dangerous. It means you are not learning thoroughly and in-depth. Clear your basic concepts and read everything in details.
- Monitor your progress by taking regular mock tests. A mock test is a compass that tells you exactly what you need to focus on. It helps in your preparation, self-evaluation, time management, and in understanding your weaknesses because the more problems we are exposed to before the actual exam, the more is the likelihood that we would get it right if a similar problem was asked in the actual exam.
Best Books for JIPMER – Subject Wise Question Distribution
The question paper of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will consist of five sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Comprehension, and Quants & Reasoning.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||10|
|Quants & Reasoning||10|
Note: JIPMER MBBS 2019 question paper will contain 200 MCQ-type questions which will have to be done in 150 minutes. Besides that, there will be no negative marking for wrong responses and four marks will be awarded for every correct response.
BEST JIPMER BOOKS – Important Dates
|Availability of admission form||TBA|
|Last date of JIPMER registration||TBA|
|Release of JIPMER admit card||TBA|
|Declaration of JIPMER result||TBA|
|JIPMER Counselling – 1st Round||TBA|
|JIPMER Counselling – 2nd Round||TBA|
|JIPMER Counselling – 3rd Round||TBA|
|JIPMER Counselling – Final Round||TBA|
FAQs On JIPMER Exam Important Books-
Question- What are the essential books for learning the JIPMER?
Answer– Few of the crucial books for JIPMER is mentioned below-
JIPMER Medical Entrance Examination by RPH Editor
JIPMER MBBS 14 Years Solved Papers by Arihant
Target JIPMER by Arun Kumar
NCERT Xtract – Objective Biology for Class 11 and 12
Objective Physics by Satya Prakash Arya
Question- How did you prepare for JIPMER subject-wise?
Answer: JIPMER preparations are always accessible when studied along with the subject-wise chapter collections. Be it physics, chemistry, biology, or any other subjects. Differentiating the topic-wise collections and preparing mock tests accordingly can help in ease for the JIPMER exam.
Question- How can I crack the JIPMER exam?
Answer– Analysing previous year question papers, forming a good strategy for preparing for the JIPMER exam, giving trails on mock test for the exam, and the subject wise syllabus can help easily crack the JIPMER exam.
Question- What is the pattern for the JIPMER Exam?
Answer– Jimper has quite a different pattern compared to NEET or AIIMS. Being familiar with the pattern makes it easy to crack the exam. The exam consists of 200 questions: Physics-60, Chemistry-60, Biology-60, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning-10, English, and Comprehension-10.
If you are preparing for the JIPMER exam then you can start preparing from the embibe. You can study, practice chapters, and take JIPMER mock test. You don’t have to pay for study, practice, or mock tests.
We hope this detailed article on JIPMER Books helps you in your preparation. If you have any query regarding Best JIPMER Books or the exam in general, drop a comment below and we will get back to you.899 Views