JSSC Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the notification for 6 different positions on September 13, 2019. JSSC Online Application has already been started from September 18, 2019. The last date to apply for the JGGLCCE-2019 exam has been extended from October 17, 2019, to November 12, 2019. All the graduates who fulfill the age limit are eligible to apply for this post. Interested candidates can read the eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam pattern and more.
JSSC Recruitment 2019
|Exam Name||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2019|
|Conducted By||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts||6 Posts (Check below)|
|JSSC Salary||Rs 5,200 to 34,800|
There is a total of 1140 vacancies available under JSSC Recruitment. All these vacancies are divided into 6 different posts.
|JSSC Posts||JSSC Vacancy|
|Assistant branch officer||362|
|Block Supply Officer||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||139|
|Co-Operative Extension officer||241|
|JSSC Salary||Pay Band||Grade Pay|
|Assistant branch officer||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4600|
|Block Supply Officer||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Block Welfare Officer||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Sub-Divisional inspector-cum-Law||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Co-Operative Extension officer||Rs 9300 to 34800||Rs 4200|
|Planning Assistant||Rs 5200 to 20200||Rs 2800|
JSSC Important Dates
|JSSC Notification 2019 Released||September 13|
|JSSC Online Application Starts||September 18 at 11:00 AM|
|Last Date for JSSC Registration||November 12 by 12 midnight|
|Last Date to submit Application Fee||November 16|
|Last Date to upload Photo & Signature||November 19|
|Correction Window opens||November 20|
|Last Date for Correction||November 22|
JSSC Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate and it’s equivalent
Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
Maximum Age Limit:
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC and BC (Male)||37 Years|
|Female (Unreserved, OBC, and BC)||38 Years|
Maximum relaxation in the age limit will not be given more than 10 Years.
For Ex-Serviceman: Relaxation of 5 Years in the upper age limit.
JSSC Recruitment: How to Apply
Before you start filling the JSSC Application form, make sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Go to the official website of JSSC i.e. jssc.nic.in.
- Under the “Important Links” section, click on the “Application form (Apply)” link.
- Click on the Apply Now against the “Online Application for JGGLCCE-2019”.
- A new page will open where you need to click on the “Register Now” button.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal information, academic qualification, address, and contact details.
- Enter the Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in the 10th marks card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- After completion of registration, the registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s email ID and mobile number.
JSSC Application Form
- Log in by entering the registration number and password that was sent to your email ID or mobile number.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on Save and Continue.
- After one day from the filling of the application form, make the fee payment.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Photo and Signature.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
JSSC Application Form Correction
The correction window will be open from November 20 to 22. All the details except Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and the Mobile number can be corrected. If any correction is made regarding the Unreserved/OBC, BC and EWS details then the candidate has to pay the correction fee.
JSSC Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in two stages: Prelims and Mains
Exam Duration = 2 hours
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|मानसिक क्षमता जाँच||20|
|झारखण्ड राज्य से संभंधित ज्ञान||30|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
|भाषा ज्ञान (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी)||120||120 mins|
|जनजातिय एवं क्षेत्रीय भाषा||100||2 hours|
|सामान्य ज्ञान||150||2 hours|
We hope that this information on JSSC Recruitment 2019 helps you. If you have any doubt then you can ask us using the comment section provided below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Stay tuned at embibe.com to get the latest updates on government exams.